Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Hope someone can help - I've been watching King of the Hill on Genesis add-on but it seemingly disappeared today. What other add-ons have got the show?

Hope someone can help - I've been watching King of the Hill on Genesis add-on but it seemingly disappeared today. What other add-ons have got the show?

SALTS has it.

• Like 1

Because Kodi still has all the sports and also older TV stuff that aren't available on Netflix etc.

My PC is in another room. I've always used a box to stream video files to the TV.

I think it was your first post that was confusing. Obviously an android box is standalone and has nothing to do with a PC. Just works almost as a freeview box etc would. You probably already know that anyway but just incase lol

Best add on for Leicester games and BT Sports?

I know the majority of Leicester games are on NBC Sports live extra.

Cheers.

Zeus / or Halow for BT Sports I think. Leicester games is probably Phoenix although its trial and error really mate.

I think it was your first post that was confusing. Obviously an android box is standalone and has nothing to do with a PC. Just works almost as a freeview box etc would. You probably already know that anyway but just incase lol

I did.

Just wondered if anyone used the network sharing aspect of these boxes and could comment.

Right, I have a budget of around £50-£60 and I am looking to get one of these boxes to eventually replace Sky TV when my contract runs out with them next month. What is the best I can get for that price (or lower)?

I have Sky Broadband but not Fibre is this likely to be an issue?

Yes, it won't be fast enough. Guy at work just bought one, we got it up and running at work (new krays film is decent), he took it home, plugged it in and it just froze. Brought it back in, it was fine. He upgraded to BT infinity and it works fine.

Right, I have a budget of around £50-£60 and I am looking to get one of these boxes to eventually replace Sky TV when my contract runs out with them next month. What is the best I can get for that price (or lower)?

I have Sky Broadband but not Fibre is this likely to be an issue?

mine works fine on virgins slowest package. 

EDIT: This is the one i bought and its doing me fine.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00V53O13I?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Edited by ramboacdc

My connections terrible. Living in the sticks has its advantages, internet isn't one.

I live in a new build, the street round the corner can get Fibre, been told we have to wait until 2018 until we get it  :blink:

4650123313.png

Edited by fox123