Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Download 5.09

Upload 0.81

Ping 28.

Not really sure what that means but guessing it is pretty shit and not good enough for Kodi?

You can get by on about 3, 5's not bad. Download the program onto your computer and see how you get on.

PS Happy birthday.

Edited by Webbo

Download 5.09

Upload 0.81

Ping 28.

Not really sure what that means but guessing it is pretty shit and not good enough for Kodi?

4650573886.png

Almost identical to mine & I get on pretty well.  I rarely have buffering issues........maybe on HD football streams, but nothing too bad.  The last HD stream I watched Leicester v Spurs had no buffering at all.

No problems to note with movies & TV shows

Anyone here watch the NFL? Any good streams of games on Kodi?

yes, some good streams on Kodi, can't remember where off the top of my head - College football at the moment and pre-season games.

nflhd does great quality games online though so Kodi not necessary.

•  

• 71XztC-AouL._SY355_.jpg

Click to open expanded view

Android TV BOX MXQ With Built In Channel Updater, Quad Core Speed, XBMC Media Player - Free Movies and TV Comes Fully Loaded AA Streams, Icefilms, UK Seller

by MXQ

Price: £26.67 FREE UK delivery.

In stock.

Dispatched from and sold by ilinkbrand.

Estimated delivery 22 Sep. - 12 Oct. when you choose Standard Delivery at checkout. Details

16 new from £22.99

• FREE remote update wizard built into every unit so you keep up to date with all the latest add-ons and features
  • Quad-Core Mali-450@600MHz+CPU

• 8GB NAND FLASH

• Fast Amlogic S805 Quad-Core [email protected] Chipset

• Android 4.2.2 for your TV so you can enjoy all your favourite Apps on the big screen

If anyones interested. Been messing about with this for a couple of weeks now and once you get your head round it, it works great. Just got it up and running on my android phone and works fine with wifi and 4g. Every repository works exactly as it does on a box and a pc, although you need small fingers as the interface is identical. You can also mirror to a tv with a mhl lead.

Trying to watch the man u liverpool game of phoenix. Got the links but none of them open. Anyone else had this problem anyone and know how to fix it?

Same problem here, must be the servers down or something.

Also if anyone is interested I have got a download link for a Pre loaded Kodi install 800MB has everything on just install and go.