Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I'm using the second link it's fantastic quality but balkan TV so foreign language.

Is it the first link you're talking about?

I'm on link 2 in that list that spells Leicester with an H. It's english language and about 720p. Stream was a bit dodgy for ten mins or so but it seems solid now

Sounds like you've got an iffy box. You could try to re install Kodi but that might knacker your warranty. I'd get in touch with the seller.

Read online to 'clear data' & 'clear cache' to get it running. It's running now but lost all the ad ons which were there.

Guessing it's a ballache to add things back?

Phoenix and sports devil etc?

Got a mate on his way round to hopefully help me.

I'm looking at getting one of these but don't really know anything about them. I'm looking at a mxq quad core android fully loaded (XBMC) kodi box for about £48, to be honest that doesn't mean anything to me apart from I'm assuming it comes with all the programmes I want, mainly footy though I'll probably watch more films. What's the quality like? Is it HD? Does it work through wifi?

Any help and info appreciated. Thanks.

I'm looking at getting one of these but don't really know anything about them. I'm looking at a mxq quad core android fully loaded (XBMC) kodi box for about £48, to be honest that doesn't mean anything to me apart from I'm assuming it comes with all the programmes I want, mainly footy though I'll probably watch more films. What's the quality like? Is it HD? Does it work through wifi?

Any help and info appreciated. Thanks.

That's an okay box. Films and TV are usually HD. You can quite often get a 720/1080 stream for our games but not always. If it's a Sky or BT game, any team, you should be able to get a 1080 stream.

• Like 1

I've told Talktalk to bollocks & BT fibre went live this afternoon.  Gone from 4mbps to 35.

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but a load of add-ons have turned to shit.

Phoenix menu only shows NHL.  Genesis is only indicating HD streams, if any at all.  Tried several 'standard' TV shows & no streams are showing.  For example, tried South Park & it said no streams available.

Got 2 android boxes.  Reasonably good one downstairs (M8) & a bit of a crappy one upstairs.  Both seem to be behaving exactly the same.

Is anyone else having any problems today?  Has anyone else ever had any trouble with BT?

I was going to clear & re-install everything.  But the fact that both boxes are acting as bad as each other makes me think it's not as simple as that.

I've told Talktalk to bollocks & BT fibre went live this afternoon. Gone from 4mbps to 35.

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but a load of add-ons have turned to shit.

Phoenix menu only shows NHL. Genesis is only indicating HD streams, if any at all. Tried several 'standard' TV shows & no streams are showing. For example, tried South Park & it said no streams available.

Got 2 android boxes. Reasonably good one downstairs (M8) & a bit of a crappy one upstairs. Both seem to be behaving exactly the same.

Is anyone else having any problems today? Has anyone else ever had any trouble with BT?

I was going to clear & re-install everything. But the fact that both boxes are acting as bad as each other makes me think it's not as simple as that.

bt block it you have to disable their thing on your bt account

Try this http://www.pcliverpool.co.uk/bt-home-hub-xbmc-kodi-fix.html

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 2