Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

How do these zgemma boxes work?

The same way a sky box does, you buy the box and a subscription. It uses satellite and broadband, you get all the English sky channels and freeview channels for about £50-60 per year.

If you haven't got a dish already installed you will need one.

You can add iptv through a certain supplier, to get the 3pm kick offs.

The same way a sky box does, you buy the box and a subscription. It uses satellite and broadband, you get all the English sky channels and freeview channels for about £50-60 per year.

If you haven't got a dish already installed you will need one.

You can add iptv through a certain supplier, to get the 3pm kick offs.

That sounds promising .Is it likely to last or will I end up paying my subscription and it closes down .Cheers.

That sounds promising .Is it likely to last or will I end up paying my subscription and it closes down .Cheers.

I've had mine a few months with little interruption, it cost me £115 including the years sub. I'm already up on the deal if it goes down and I'll buy a new sub elsewhere. I only added the iptv before the Norwich game, so I can't give that a fair review yet but so far it looks very promising, full HD no stuttering. I think quite a few struggled to get the Norwich game so I'm happy already.

I've had mine a few months with little interruption, it cost me £115 including the years sub. I'm already up on the deal if it goes down and I'll buy a new sub elsewhere. I only added the iptv before the Norwich game, so I can't give that a fair review yet but so far it looks very promising, full HD no stuttering. I think quite a few struggled to get the Norwich game so I'm happy already.

I'll have a look into it .Cheers for the info .

How much did the IPTV cost you?

Just checked my usage stats and used 15GB of data on kodi alone, so anyone with GB limits should be wary.

Yeah especially if you do the majority of your TV viewing on it, I used 282 GB of data in September according to an email I got from Virgin

Nope had no problems whatsoever

This is what the email said

Sweet, think they are upping the 100mb to 200mb soon which will help with all this streaming.

I also got a new hub off Virgin which has 5g so will see if there is much difference.

Edited by whoareyaaa

Sweet, think they are upping the 100mb to 200mb soon which will help with all this streaming.

I also got a new hub off Virgin which has 5g so will see if there is much difference.

when is this upgrade happening? our bill has gone up so it best be bloody soon!

I think 100mb is going to 152mb if you login on your account on virgin website it tells you when, mine is by the end of November apparently