Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

That looks more like a games console lol They've really gone for the xbox look. There is just so much choice. That one Ive linked above seems to have a really decent personalised setup by TMBox. The T8+ looks to be a big improvement aswell on the normal T8 that ive got now.

My new box should be here later. Hope it's worth the money. Was going to go for droidbox but their kodi comes blank. The images from the tm eBay look promising with their custom user face.

Edited by Larry_LCFC

Fixed the controller issue. Have to say I'm very impressed by this setup and the box itself. Seems a lot quicker and more responsive. Think it has double memory etc than the original T8. The actual box has a nice simple but smart layout with YouTube, facebook, playstore, kodi etc. Also got a few games loaded on.

The Kodi custom userface is good aswell. Got a custom Naxi X with the best stuff listed separately and also Phoenix and Genesis have their own menu/submenus on the home screen which makes life easier. The home menus are TV Shows, UKTV (which includes full freeview with completed TV guide for anyone abroad or without an aerial), Music, Android Apps, Genesis, Phoenix and TM World (which is his own little section of movies, sport, tv etc). Comes with the usual addons and a few I haven't heard of before so will be trying them out.

Also has a section with constant updates and new addons. The guy seems to be updating it daily. Was slightly sceptical spending abit more but I think it is worth it. Also, when I watch my football streams through the browser, they load instantly. Twice as quick as my PC in fact.

So far so good.

The remote for my box is garbage, I'm having to programme it to work every time I use it and have only worked that out by pressing and holding buttons in various combinations. Does anyone know how to programme it properly or is there a phone app that will act as a remote? If I bought a new remote can I buy any mx remote? It's seriously doing my ****ing head in. lol

The remote for my box is garbage, I'm having to programme it to work every time I use it and have only worked that out by pressing and holding buttons in various combinations. Does anyone know how to programme it properly or is there a phone app that will act as a remote? If I bought a new remote can I buy any mx remote? It's seriously doing my ****ing head in. lol

I'm sure you can control it with your phone, just not sure how. This might work; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tv.remote

or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xbmc.kore

Edited by Webbo

I've just bought this for £10 http://www.amazon.co.uk/ESYNiC-KB04-Wireless-Keyboard-Touchpad/dp/B00DUUF250/ref=pd_sim_23_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=51KJ7MMaFxL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1V4HPBJDVB2P6W84E1YB 

Think I bought the same. Makes life so much easier.

image.jpg

Just started watching Mr.Robot on Genesis. 1080p. Great show so far.

Is that the tm box I linked above? Not cheap but decent.