Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Yes mate. Also recently purchased a BoyzToyz IPTV subscription. £9 a month. Wanted to see if paying actually gave you a more reliable stream. Just trying it for a month see what it's like, as I'm aware there's free services.

image.jpg

So far so good. Mint picture.

I'm sure you can control it with your phone, just not sure how. This might work; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tv.remote

Cheers, I've downloaded that and a couple others I'll look at later.

or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xbmc.kore

I may have to invest in one of them, certainly looks more user friendly for the box than the remote. Would it work on any mxq box? Edited by Vlad the Fox

I may have to invest in one of them, certainly looks more user friendly for the box than the remote. Would it work on any mxq box?

They are plug and play. Comes with a little USB receiver. Should work on any box. Think its official name is the I8 keyboard. There are some cheaper ones on ebay/amazon that are exactly the same.

So tempted to take a plunge on mbox. He's got literally every sport channel going in 1080 including all the nbc sports channels. Read alot od good stuff for a long time now. Just a bit expensive for the subscription. Mind you it would save me a fortune on cancelling sky sports.

MBOX is incredible. Guy just gave me a test account to try out. Every sports channel including all sky sports, BT, fox and nbc plus a tonne of others in 1080. It's pricey but I'm gonna cancel my sky sports on the back of it. Works out 13 quid a month over 6 months. I'll take that!

Anyone pay for any of these sports channels? Would love to pay a few quid a month for guaranteed HD streams each week with no effort but have no idea where to begin.

Currently using BoyzToyz. (Google it) £9 a month. Or as Larry said. MBox.

Don't really wanna say too much as not sure if we're allowed. So PM me and I'll explain.

Anyways. Currently watching the Bournemouth game before I leave for City, on BT and this is the stream I've got.

image.jpg

Dont think we are on TSN or Sportsnet today, it is incredible that we have only been on sky or BT once this season yet Bournemouth the pub team have been on 4 times!!

We're on CTH 5 today. Edited by HEGGSY

Does Boyztoyz have the American channels HEGGSY? And are they 1080? Looks decent

We're also on one of the NBC extra channels today

TSN1-5

Fox Sports 1 & 2

And some others mate.

NBC Sports is on there but down atm. But not just on BoyzToyz, just in general for most add ons.