Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Those premier league pass links on pheonix are bang on. Managed every game on there yesterday. Didn't buffer once.

Once those PLP streams stop coming through (and they surely will) i'm going to try them direct. Apparently with a VPN or Smart-DNS (I have no idea what the latter even is) you can pay $49 through Premier League Pass in Taiwan to get every premier league game, which would also by my calculations be perfectly legal.

Once those PLP streams stop coming through (and they surely will) i'm going to try them direct. Apparently with a VPN or Smart-DNS (I have no idea what the latter even is) you can pay $49 through Premier League Pass in Taiwan to get every premier league game, which would also by my calculations be perfectly legal.

Not technically legal as the streams are only available to people currently in the country its broadcasted in

By using an vpn or smart-dns you have circumnavigated the geo restrictions that are in place

Edited by jammie82uk

Any recommendations for a box around 50 - 80 pounds? Fed up with carting the laptop down stairs everytime I want to watch something. A remote/keyboard would be handy to. Thanks guys... Foz

Put kodi in on Amazon, there's loads of boxes starting around £30. They're all much of a muchness.

• Like 1