Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Sky cut our broadband off last night because we're moving to that new Virgin Media, only problem is Virgin aren't installing until next Tuesday meaning I'm ****ed when it comes to using Kodi. Annoying

Posting using my phone data atm.

BT FON? Or Openzone, can't you get a week pass?

You ever thought about clearing it and re-installing it?

A few months ago mine was playing up. Kept on crashing and some stuff just didn't work. In the end I went onto YouTube and found a step by step vid explaining the install. Cleared it and re-installed it and since then I've had no problems.

thanks mate,i've done that,so far so good 

HELP....... guys, which "box" is the latest@ mx, mx8 mxq?  I'm not wanting to buy an older model. thanks

Some older models are worthwhile. Experience and desperation.

Oh wrong thread.

Looks like our game will be on NBC Extra this week. Appears Arsenal is the team not being shown lol Result.

Will let my stepdad know as I'm off to Newcastle myself. Love MBOX. Managed to push our virgin broadband installation to tomorrow....result.

Will let my stepdad know as I'm off to Newcastle myself. Love MBOX. Managed to push our virgin broadband installation to tomorrow....result.

Works perfectly on my virgin. Its pretty much flawless from what I've seen. Only downside ive found is you can only stream on one device at a time, although you can have 5 registered. Not a massive problem though.

Not watched an EPL match on NBC yet. Got a feeling the commentators are still English as opposed to American which is a bonus.

Edited by Larry_LCFC

Works perfectly on my virgin. Its pretty much flawless from what I've seen. Only downside ive found is you can only stream on one device at a time, although you can have 5 registered. Not a massive problem though.

Not watched an EPL match on NBC yet. Got a feeling the commentators are still English as opposed to American which is a bonus.

It's usually Arlo White on NBC isn't it?

Sorry I'm sure this has been asked a million times but looking to invest in all this in the New Year when my Sky Subscription sky rockets.

Can someone just give me a simple overview:

- Best Box

- Best for Football Streams

- Any additional extras I need

I know I could read through 36 pages but i'm sure one of you will be kind enough to summarise!

Cheers.

Sorry I'm sure this has been asked a million times but looking to invest in all this in the New Year when my Sky Subscription sky rockets.

Can someone just give me a simple overview:

- Best Box

- Best for Football Streams

- Any additional extras I need

I know I could read through 36 pages but i'm sure one of you will be kind enough to summarise!

Cheers.

Nvidia shield is supposed to be the best but I reckon most of the boxes on the market would do a good job for you.

Phoenix is best atm, Sportsdevil for a good back up.

A mini, remote, keyboard helps but isn't essential. Ethernet rather than wifi is better but again not essential.

Edited by Webbo
  • Like 1

Nvidia shield is supposed to be the best but I reckon most of the boxes on the market would do a good job for you.

Phoenix is best atm, Sportsdevil for a good back up.

A mini, remote, keyboard helps but isn't essential. Ethernet rather than wifi is better but again not essential.

Thanks Webbo!