Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Is there actually much difference when buying a high priced box and a 30 quid one? 

I paid £105 for my second box. The T8+. Clearly the more you spend, the bigger the memory and speed etc. Mine also had a cracking custom userface made by the seller. Obviously the cheaper ones tend just to have a blank Kodi and be slower etc. That one above on amazon is blank as far as I'm aware. Certainly wouldn't interest me.

Can one of you guys pm me with the details of this. I'm. A it of a technophobe but I want one of these for away games etc as I can never get a ticket but don't know where to start. I just want one of the simple ones like the Amazon Fire stick that plugs in the hdmi port on the tv I guess. Do they need constant updates? Willing to pay more for someone to buy one and set it up for me!

Can one of you guys pm me with the details of this. I'm. A it of a technophobe but I want one of these for away games etc as I can never get a ticket but don't know where to start. I just want one of the simple ones like the Amazon Fire stick that plugs in the hdmi port on the tv I guess. Do they need constant updates? Willing to pay more for someone to buy one and set it up for me!

Mate buy the stick from Amazon and then Google how to put kodi on it. Once doing that you want to put the Beast package on it which again is all on YouTube.

Everything you need to know is on YouTube. If you get stuck on anything someone here will help. It's really not that hard, honest.