Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Right guys, set me up.

I've been watching these games on an iPad app but the quality isn't great.

To run Kodi, do I need something like Cyberghost to hide my IP origin?

I'm on a mac, by the way and did have Kodi before but I kept getting errors when trying to watch NBC.

You don't need a VPN to watch phoenix. I'm not sure if you can put Kodi on an ipad. If you can it'll need jailbreaking first.

No, has been stated in this thread many times.

Thanks FIF, although there are over 1200 posts in this thread to trawl through. I know I used to need one to watch NBC through Kodi.

You don't need a VPN to watch phoenix. I'm not sure if you can put Kodi on an ipad. If you can it'll need jailbreaking first.

Sorry Webbo, I have an ipad and a mac desktop. It's this I want to install it on.

So download Kodi and add Phoenix as a plug-in?

Thanks FIF, although there are over 1200 posts in this thread to trawl through. I know I used to need one to watch NBC through Kodi.

Sorry Webbo, I have an ipad and a mac desktop. It's this I want to install it on.

So download Kodi and add Phoenix as a plug-in?

You need an American cable log in to see NBCsn now so that's ruined it a bit. Phoenix has every PL game in 720 so it's not necessary anyway.

The instruction on how to download are here   http://www.tvaddons.ag/ If you use the TVMC version Phoenix will be installed for you.

• Like 1

I used Phoenix over the weekend after paying for an added on called RUYA, Phoenix is great for a free app but RUYA I think I could get rid of sky / Virgin the quality is as good as it gets its just too expensive for something that could disappear any day I guess, will stick with the free apps

Has Genesis been absolute guff for anyone else recently?

The developers have stopped updating Genesis, they said they will continue to add new movies and episodes and stuff, but they won't be updating things like when the links are removed and things like that

App. Its bloody brilliant especially the download section. I do shitloads of travel with work so its great for inevitably shit train or hotel wifi. Download bucketloads of stuff and i'm away!!

Yeah i use it in exactly the same way, i find kodi frustrating, trawling through so many dead links. Find it on showbox and it works, great app. Have you tried movie hd (apk), not as good as showbox but its pretty decent.

I've always used my laptop for XBMC. Does anyone know if you can get skygo on an android box?

I dont think so but i did look at a wetek box last night that had it on. Im going to have another look, it seemed to be able to have a cccam driver with dvb 2 kodi and all the schnazz wrapped up in one box.

I cant be arsed to link but google wetek play box.

• Like 1

Yeah i use it in exactly the same way, i find kodi frustrating, trawling through so many dead links. Find it on showbox and it works, great app. Have you tried movie hd (apk), not as good as showbox but its pretty decent.

No not tried that one. Since I started using showbox I hadnt bothered looking for alternatives.

Just went on to see if Dexter is working but says no account found. Tells me to go to settings but not sure how to do it.

Anyone else done this?

Yes I had the same yesterday. I had to re register.

Find the add on on the list, not the shortcut, and press the menu button.

Edited by Webbo