Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

It was a shame it was foreign but the quality of the picture outweighed it for me. I tried to listen on Five Live Extra but the timing was too far out!

I went back to Firstrow but it was buffering badly.  There was no buffering on NTV Spor & the quality was excellent.

Thanks for the heads up.  i would never have found it myself.

I went back to Firstrow but it was buffering badly.  There was no buffering on NTV Spor & the quality was excellent.

Thanks for the heads up.  i would never have found it myself.

I can't take the credit for finding it. I just asked UK_turk over twitter.

Interestedly, I found his streams all had the wrong aspect ratio for UFC 194 so used Woody instead

Anyone having buttering problems with Phoenix?

Had absolutely no problems in my old house with 100mb virgin. Moved house and I'm now on 38mb with bt. Not sure if this is the issue or not but I know there are others with similar speed that have no problems. Don't loads of looking online but can't find a fix. Anyone know one?

Try turning off parental controls (smart setup) on your router as well as on bt hompage. Its how they block traffic. Its the cause of most buffering problems on bt and virgin.