Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Right, I'm going to buy a box. Sorry to be a pain by not looking back through the whole thread, but could someone recommend me a relatively cheap box they've bought that has worked well?

Get the firestick for £34.99, you can easily install Kodi with addons on that, rather than pay double the price. If you have any problems, PM me and I'll help you out.

Get the firestick for £34.99, you can easily install Kodi with addons on that, rather than pay double the price. If you have any problems, PM me and I'll help you out.

You can get a decent box from around £25. Much easier to install as well.

I've ordered this for my in laws  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B012BPT8EK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Unfortunately it won't arrive until January.

Edited by Webbo
  • Like 1

You can get a decent box from around £25. Much easier to install as well.

I've ordered this for my in laws  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B012BPT8EK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Unfortunately it won't arrive until January.

my brother has just took hold of a fire stick...... It not very intuitive. try kodi on your PC or laptop first

sorry fella, trying to quote the post your replying to......

Edited by foz.foz

Just got my fire stick. Now I haven't got a clue what to do. Main reason for getting it was for streams for the away games I can't make so basically all I want to do now is download the apps I need that will stream the games... can anyone help?

I bought my daughter a fire stick for her birthday 2 weeks ago and loaded Kodi on it using this.

It'll take around half hour, if it doesn't work first time keep trying.

I bought my daughter a fire stick for her birthday 2 weeks ago and loaded Kodi on it using this.

It'll take around half hour, if it doesn't work first time keep trying.

Try adbfire, you can do everything from your pc over wireless connection to the fire stick including installing firestarter which lets you double click the home button to launch kodi

Are these sticks/boxes all wifi connected?

I presume you just plug them into the TV

Yes, personally, I think a box is better, it all depends on whether you've got the space.

Try adbfire, you can do everything from your pc over wireless connection to the fire stick including installing firestarter which lets you double click the home button to launch kodi

I've done that in the past but I think this is easier.

Just got my fire stick. Now I haven't got a clue what to do. Main reason for getting it was for streams for the away games I can't make so basically all I want to do now is download the apps I need that will stream the games... can anyone help?

Install this setup once you've downloaded Kodi.

Yes, personally, I think a box is better, it all depends on whether you've got the space.

I've done that in the past but I think this is easier.

I've  got the room do they just connect to the TV with an hdmi cable and can you connect a tp link to them as it would appear I lose 20 mbs without one.

I've  got the room do they just connect to the TV with an hdmi cable and can you connect a tp link to them as it would appear I lose 20 mbs without one.

Connect with an Hdmi.

Ethernet or wifi, both work.

Edited by Webbo