Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Thanks is the like a guide for new starters / initial set up i can follow? I am not the best on computers but willing to try

Put Kodi into youtube, there are 100s of vids.

I love you with your legal thing

:xmascool:

Thanks for the you tube tip it helped me get going, I am impressed with the m8 box streams movies well. What are the best add ons for football? Thanks in advance

Phoenix, sportsdevil,  njm soccer and operation Robocop.

Each to there own but don't understand why people pay for something when there are plenty of quality free option

I can understand it - guaranteed hd stream every week. Personally wouldn't pay for it myself for something that could easily get closed down at any time though

I'm getting a no connection when I try the add ons.

Any one in particular?  I've been fiddling with Kodi this morning to have it ready for tomorrow's match and it seems to be working.  Indeed, which version are you using?  Because I've literally just installed the latest one and like I say it seems ok.