Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Fingers crossed that we will be on Phoenix, staal, live tv, live games

I just watched a bit of the West Ham and it was v good quality. 

I can't get NJM Soccer to work! None of the streams seem to ever load, even when live. 

This is working now... decent stream

I've got 30+mb download yet to stream HD live through kodi it stops to buffer every 20 or so seconds. Is there any reason for this?

It's most likely their servers, since we've become popular it's happening more and more.

STAEL / KODI was good today as last week couple of bufferings but on link number 3 less quality but more reliable.

CURIOUSLY... how come you can watch all the other teams in HD with no problem, but when its LCFC you can bet your life 121 it will buffer and freeze?

Edited by RUDZY

Not sure if I have NJM on kodi. Staael was OK. Changed the link a couple of times. Finished up on number 3. Annoying thing is when it froze as a player was in on goal.

Hi mate,

what is your internet provider? did hear that BT customers have more problems than most.

I'm on Virgin. Pretty fast speed. Think it is more to do with the other end. Most times it is OK. Froze for up to a minute but there were 4 streams to choose from. I normally go down a pub and listen to the radio on my phone. Only been getting the streams the last few games. If I  watch the game live I am not too bothered about watching highlights on MotD. Quite enjoyed the last two games even if they have been 0-0.

Might get my hands on one of these boxes in the next week. Someones old dodgybox has stopped working so I've been tasked with scouting one out thats simple to use once set up and pretty good at what it does - A ceiling of around eighty quid

Any boxes I should look at? I know about the standard M8 but theres a load of these types of things out there now

Might get my hands on one of these boxes in the next week. Someones old dodgybox has stopped working so I've been tasked with scouting one out thats simple to use once set up and pretty good at what it does - A ceiling of around eighty quid

Any boxes I should look at? I know about the standard M8 but theres a load of these types of things out there now

Amazon Firestick does just as good of a job and is cheaper, plus you can move it from TV to TV.

Amazon Firestick does just as good of a job and is cheaper, plus you can move it from TV to TV.

You can move a box from TV to TV. I bought a fire stick for my daughter's birthday and I reckon it's a bit slower, not that much that it'd spoil it for you.

I ordered this; http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B012BPT8EK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00 for my inlaws for Christmas and it arrived today.All pre loaded, I just made a few adjustments, dead easy.

You can move a box from TV to TV. I bought a fire stick for my daughter's birthday and I reckon it's a bit slower, not that much that it'd spoil it for you.

I ordered this; http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B012BPT8EK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00 for my inlaws for Christmas and it arrived today.All pre loaded, I just made a few adjustments, dead easy.

I like the price of those, would probably get myself one aswell then.

The idea of it is to be as much like a set top box in functionality and ease of use, were talking about my grandad who needs pointing around logging into emails and to pay bills online ect. I'd need to get it up and running and then leave it there for a couple of weeks at a time minimum. Hes good with his TV boxes though and has a stack of them randomly recording BBC dramas and films, this might just amaze him too much lol

Would this have any UK based channels on it? If it does i might think about picking this up.