Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Would this have any UK based channels on it? If it does i might think about picking this up. 

The filmon add on and a few others have UK channels. There was also cloud TV app loaded on the box separate from kodi which had some free English language channels.

You can move a box from TV to TV. I bought a fire stick for my daughter's birthday and I reckon it's a bit slower, not that much that it'd spoil it for you.

I ordered this; http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B012BPT8EK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00 for my inlaws for Christmas and it arrived today.All pre loaded, I just made a few adjustments, dead easy.

That's really cheap. Let me know how good it is. Might pick myself one up for that price.

I have droidplayer build on my box upstairs and I don't like it much. Doesn't seem to update without prompting, I'm stuck with dead add ons. I prefer the basic set up which I can customise myself.

I put  Kodi  on my tablet before I  went ou  and loaded Phoenix. Was in a pub and Staael was not showing and I was  unable to install any addons. I am sure Staae was there before I went out because I watched a few seconds of football. I was connected to the internet but was unable to download. Gonna have a look in a while to see if it was the public connection. The Cloud.

Must have been the Cloud connection. The add ons are showing now. Does mean I may struggle if I want to watch City on the go.

Edited by Rincewind

I put  Kodi  on my tablet before I  went ou  and loaded Phoenix. Was in a pub and Staael was not showing and I was  unable to install any addons. I am sure Staae was there before I went out because I watched a few seconds of football. I was connected to the internet but was unable to download. Gonna have a look in a while to see if it was the public connection. The Cloud.

Must have been the Cloud connection. The add ons are showing now. Does mean I may struggle if I want to watch City on the go.

As long as you're properly connected and can load Google etc, it should work fine. It works using public hotspots on my tablet but I've also got mobile data on it.

What was strange was only about 3 of Phoenix add ons showed up. Tried installing a couple earlier and they worked.

Just watched MotD on catch up. Just finished. Gonna look at the films now. Black Mass looks interesting. It'll be Putlocker or Kodi.

Started to watch Black Mass but its japanese or chinese subtitles on every link I found. Even Putlocker

Edited by Rincewind

Looking for an affordable Android box - are there any worth getting for about £50 or less, and if so what are the stand-out models?

I usually just use Kodi on my phone then use Chromecast but there is a drop in quality when doing this so I'm going to get a box

Phoenix and NJM Soccer

And operation robocop, although I reckon they all use the same streams.

Looking for an affordable Android box - are there any worth getting for about £50 or less, and if so what are the stand-out models?

I usually just use Kodi on my phone then use Chromecast but there is a drop in quality when doing this so I'm going to get a box

You can get box from around £25, just put kodi into amazon. Any quad core will do a job for you. check the reviews.