Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Anyone else find NJM isn't working anymore?  I get an error whenever I try to open it now which sucks massive balls.

I tried it earlier today and it said the add on was closed. I don't know if it's temporary or not.

Watched th two earlier games on SD. They worked OK apart from the colour quality. Man Utd  is on 6.40. Don't know KO time though.

I tried it the other day but could not find NJM after installing. But I have sports Devil.

Edited by Rincewind

It's the Ares wizard install I'm using. :(

It sounds like you're having the same trouble as I was having the other night when I used the ares wizard to update NJM.  I installed the 'recommended' version & still nothing.

I found another video tutorial that fixed the problem.  I can't find the same video, but have a go at the following one.

For the first time this season I'm not going to be able to watch the game live on Sunday. Can anyone tell me where I can watch a full match replay on Kodi on Monday morning? Prefereably somewhere that I won't see the score first.

Thanks very much in advance.

pm me if you don't want to post here please.

Anyone?

Sorry fella, I've no idea. I think football replays may have it on, but don't quote me.

It's on BBC so you maybe able to watch it on iplayer

Thanks for the responses.

Just tried the BBcIplayer on kodi - njm soccer one and it said script failed for both the liverpool and highlights packages.

What reason does it say that?

Do you need to be in UK or have a UK IP to watch this over kodi?

Just tried the BBcIplayer on kodi - njm soccer one and it said script failed for both the liverpool and highlights packages.

What reason does it say that?

Do you need to be in UK or have a UK IP to watch this over kodi?

Maybe, i havent got njm so um not sure. Try that catchup tv addon fif, you can even get it as an app for most devices.

Okie dokie thanks for that

Think I'm going to buy a raspberry pi, I'll let you know how I get on

By the time you buy the extras needed to make it work it's probably no cheaper. It's more of a hobby/project.

Get on the tv addons forum, they'll help you if you get stuck.

Edited by Webbo

Ive just checked, if you have an ipad its an app. No vpn needed.

I don't have an ipad. tried to download for Kodi but the BBC has blocked UK vpns so I can't get Iplayer working even using ghost.