Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Video-streaming giant Netflix has said it is going to stop subscribers from using internet proxies to view content not available in their home countries.

Due to licensing agreements, Netflix content varies between countries - many users have a virtual private network (VPN) or other proxy to get round this.

The firm said it would increase efforts in the next few weeks to block the use of such proxies.

Netflix expanded streaming services to more than 130 countries last week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35320436

I spend each season a very close, if not slightly more amount of cash on tickets then a season ticket holder in an average seat who doesn't travel away. I do this not because of the lack of pay per view games on TV but because I love to go to the games. The issue is I'm a student in Dundee and therefore going to any more games than 10 a season is not realistic. It's an outrage that I can't pay to enjoy legal football for the games I can't see. I don't like breaking the law and streaming but there isn't an alternative. I pay for Netflix so fvck you I'm cancelling!

iStream is awesome, it's basically the new Genesis. All the box sets and films on there

Absolutely this, has absolutely everything!

Been using Velocity as a Genesis replacement recently

https://www.tvaddons.ag/velocity-kodi/

Downloaded last night, couldn't get it working then realised had to sign up to get a pin number to authorise. Couldn't be arsed to try anything by then though so will try this weekend!

Just got my box but can't  get anything to actual stream, a lot of the sites are there like istream but it stalls when trying to list the stuff available.

I've got full access to the box by wifi or the internet via a tp link unit.

I installed ares but couldn't open up the browse option it just sat there trying for an hour.

Likewise with istream I opened it up selected movies and it went into a find movies mode and again just sat there. 

When I went to install ares it suggested doing a clean but I couldn't  see how and didn't  think it was necessary as it was new and the first thing I'd added