Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Keeps buffering for me though

so far so good, it was awful for buffering the last spurs match. Fingers crossed

yuk buffering has started lol, guess its the demand on the servers bang on KO time

Edited by m4DD0gg

You can.

If you are referring to buying a ticket please see my earlier post in this thread, I have spent £285 on tickets this season so far despite being miles and miles away. If you are referring to what I actually asked please elaborate.

If you are referring to buying a ticket please see my earlier post in this thread, I have spent £285 on tickets this season so far despite being miles and miles away. If you are referring to what I actually asked please elaborate.

There are addons you can pay for that'll will give you HD streams, no buffering. Strokes and Larry know more about it than me though.

No I wasn't being funny with you, I haven't been to game since we got in the prem. Larry uses a different service to me but by the sounds of it his is as good, I think the paid streams are worth the money as they have been brilliant since I used them. You have confidence you will get a good quality stream and it's a pittance really.

No I wasn't being funny with you, I haven't been to game since we got in the prem. Larry uses a different service to me but by the sounds of it his is as good, I think the paid streams are worth the money as they have been brilliant since I used them. You have confidence you will get a good quality stream and it's a pittance really.

Awesome thanks, I think I'll do a one month option when Liverpool comes around as I'm back in Leicester in March. If it's good I'll stick with it.

Awesome thanks, I think I'll do a one month option when Liverpool comes around as I'm back in Leicester in March. If it's good I'll stick with it.

Its got a decent movie section and probably the best catchup service ive ever seen anywhere. Has literally everything almost instantly. Definitely try it out.

I've just bought one of these boxes.

I apologise for the future if I come across a complete noob when I post or if I seek help.

That'll  make two of us if you do.