Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I forget what I am on but fingers crossed it is OK today so far. BT2 link 4. Carlisle in previous rounds have traveled the distance equivalent Heathrow to Bangkok  The last round it was an evening kick off and the got home at 7am the next morning. They are lucky they won't have to go to Bournemouth next round going on their first half display.

Was OK today. Got it on a add on called Turk.Very easy for Everton. Anyway the other game is on the Beeb so will watch that. I was going to the Word Tuesday but City are playing. It will be a stream or Ian Stringer. I wonder which is the best option?

Phoenix or operation Robocop would be my first places to try.

This may sound like a stupid question but....

Just bought a firestick loaded with kodi for my tv upstairs. Just looked at the tv and the hdmi port is right at the back.

Will it pick up the remote signal ok?

Should do

I've just brought an Amazon Fire stick with Kodi fully loaded on Amazon. Is it as easy as just search for a channel and watching? lol I hope so it cost me £60

Why did you pay £60?!?! It took me 5 minutes to add it onto the Firestick following instructions on google lol

Reports of Genesis demise might have been premature. Father in law mentioned he had watched some latest releases on there including Revenant in the last few days. I had uninstalled it on all but one device so I checked it out and yes, several streams loaded straight the way including the latest Tom Hanks film - all good quality, no buffering etc.

Reports of Genesis demise might have been premature. Father in law mentioned he had watched some latest releases on there including Revenant in the last few days. I had uninstalled it on all but one device so I checked it out and yes, several streams loaded straight the way including the latest Tom Hanks film - all good quality, no buffering etc.

Yeah I'm a little confused by it. New listings are appearing, just not always with any decent streams. Its like its working at half rate.

Has anyone seen kodiflix? A netflix type build for kodi, i wont bother but some of you old farts (excluding webbo) might find it more user friendly.

I'm a middle aged fart actually.

Edited by Webbo

Kodi is awesome! My bro set up a firestick for me but i'm looking at updating a Android box i bought about a year ago and it does seem a lot to get your head around to set it up.

I've seen so many films on Kodi already and its amazing for the football too! 

Can I just ask. Is it worth getting kodi? Can u get HD streams of all Leicester games? Weather they are on sky or not?

The HD streams tend to buffer most of the time. The SD streams are as good as normal telly and hardly ever buffer.

Just tell them you've tried the suggestions and it still doesn't work and tell them you want a replacement sent out.

Your box is faulty Dave. It shouldn't be as hit & miss as you've experienced bud. From what I can remember from reading your posts anyway.

Just tell them you've tried the suggestions and it still doesn't work and tell them you want a replacement sent out.

Your box is faulty Dave. It shouldn't be as hit & miss as you've experienced bud. From what I can remember from reading your posts anyway.

Aye I've told them that now waiting for an answer but in the meantime I unistalled kodi and reinstalled it from Google play and have had some minor success with some old tv shows was wanting to try something live.