Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Recently swapped from having Kodi loaded on my Apple TV 2 to having it loaded onto my iPad and using it over airplay instead.

Recommend anyone with an Apple TV 2 to do the same as you can get Showbox onto your jailbroken device which is the most reliable source for TV Shows/Movies there is.

Kodi works fine over airplay too with no additional buffering or loss in quality.

Anyone planning on splashing their cash on a FireStick/Android box - I suggest downloading and using Kodi on your laptop/PC for  abit first so you can get used to the Software, can be slightly daunting at first. 

And it's free - so why buy a box?

And it's free - so why buy a box?

Personally bought a cheap box so I didn't have to have my Laptop constantly plugged into my TV.

Also, I like to use my Laptop to moan at people in the match threads whilst watching the game through the box.

• Like 2

Personally bought a cheap box so I didn't have to have my Laptop constantly plugged into my TV.

Also, I like to use my Laptop to moan at people in the match threads whilst watching the game through the box.

Ok.

Now I understand.

Anyone planning on splashing their cash on a FireStick/Android box - I suggest downloading and using Kodi on your laptop/PC for  abit first so you can get used to the Software, can be slightly daunting at first. 

ive done that! lol ive installed phoenix on it, can i have a guide as to which ones would be in hd? and which channels id find all the premier league matches??

how do i find the HD sports channels? ive installed phoenix...

About 10 mins before kick off tonight, go into Phoenix > Valhalla > Live TV > Live Games

Then all or most of tonight's games should be up on there. If history is anything to go by the first 2-3 links are in HD. The 4th is usually an SD stream but buffers alot less than the HD streams.

About 10 mins before kick off tonight, go into Phoenix > Valhalla > Live TV > Live Games

Then all or most of tonight's games should be up on there. If history is anything to go by the first 2-3 links are in HD. The 4th is usually an SD stream but buffers alot less than the HD streams.

Have yours come up yet? All I'm getting is man city v Everton :-/ and they don't even play tonight...

We are go!

Much nicer to have a decent performing android box plugged in properly than have to wire up your laptop every game and have wires trailing around with pop ups and screen savers and other problems getting in the way

I dnt have wires mines streaming wirelessly from my computer upstairs!

Which stream is best 1,2,3,4 or 5?

We are go!

I dnt have wires mines streaming wirelessly from my computer upstairs!

Which stream is best 1,2,3,4 or 5?

I hardwire mine just to optimise the strength of the signal as much as possible even though my box is only a few cm away from my router, as for the best stream depends what app you are referring to!