Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

What was the problem?

I don't know but I solved it by uninstalling kodi and then installing it from google play.

Currently got an HD stream of Everton of NJM Footy.

No buffering so far but then I guess they don't get the viewers we get.

How did you get NJM? Did it come as part of the Google play app?

Can't remember I think I downloaded it but then I've been downloading loads.

Just seen FB post - I found a load of best football streaming sites that took me to that Michael bloke, I prefer his description because I find the youtube options difficult with my hearing.

Ha Barkley just skyed the ball over an open goal.

Packing it all up now, now I now it's working.

I gave up on the premier league plus streams last night as they were so bad, but I was talking to someone who stuck with it and he said just before HT a notice came up saying they were having technical trouble. That wouldn't be kodi it must have been premier league plus. He reckoned it was perfect second half.

I gave up on the premier league plus streams last night as they were so bad, but I was talking to someone who stuck with it and he said just before HT a notice came up saying they were having technical trouble. That wouldn't be kodi it must have been premier league plus. He reckoned it was perfect second half.

Even the paid stream I used had trouble last night, not so much buffering but the sound was about 30 seconds ahead in all three streams. I had to mute it in the end.

Even the paid stream I used had trouble last night, not so much buffering but the sound was about 30 seconds ahead in all three streams. I had to mute it in the end.

Same, NBCSN was poor. Had blue and red splodges around the players

ive downloaded kodi onto my computer and added a few addons. some work and some dont, some streams buffer alot, if i bought an amazon fire stick with kodi on it would it be any different? would you get the none working streams or would all of those be cut out for you? just asking as its ball ache going through all the streams that dont work....

half the add ons are bollox too.....