Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

ive downloaded kodi onto my computer and added a few addons. some work and some dont, some streams buffer alot, if i bought an amazon fire stick with kodi on it would it be any different? would you get the none working streams or would all of those be cut out for you? just asking as its ball ache going through all the streams that dont work....

half the add ons are bollox too.....

Some add ons are blocked in this country so you'd need a vpn but not many of them are any good so I wouldn't worry about them. It's all free stuff provided by amateurs so sometimes it can be unreliable, it is what it. As you get used to it and learn what works and what doesn't it can be great.

I've just installed an addon called pro sport thinking it would have football on it but it's all American sport, basketball, American Football and baseball. If anyone's interested in that sort thing just search on addon installer.

I've just installed an addon called pro sport thinking it would have football on it but it's all American sport, basketball, American Football and baseball. If anyone's interested in that sort thing just search on addon installer.

You are the king of Kodi.

Strange installed it on my mac and it was absolutely terrible.

Sticking with the tv connection!

It works infinitely better on my mac compared to the box I have. Alot easier to navigate as well. Edited by stix

My screen just freezes now whatever build I download. I've uninstalled it all but always get the same problem. It'll download a wizard build but then it'll go so far and have a blank screen with 'hide watched' in the corner. No idea... hoping someone can help.

Honestly. Builds are a waste of time. Just download the add ons you use, update them yourself. No issues then.

I have Phoenix, HDTV, UK Turks, SALTS, Specto Genesis and Watch 1080p.

No issues. Builds are pointless because most of the time the build developer just gives up updating the build leaving you with out of date add ons that don't work.

• Like 1

My screen just freezes now whatever build I download. I've uninstalled it all but always get the same problem. It'll download a wizard build but then it'll go so far and have a blank screen with 'hide watched' in the corner. No idea... hoping someone can help.

Is this a new box?

I had these problems with mine and ended up uninstalling  kodi and then installing it from Google play seems to work fine now.

I did have to install chrome and log in to a Google account to get the kodi app.

Honestly. Builds are a waste of time. Just download the add ons you use, update them yourself. No issues then.

I have Phoenix, HDTV, UK Turks, SALTS, Specto Genesis and Watch 1080p.

No issues. Builds are pointless because most of the time the build developer just gives up updating the build leaving you with out of date add ons that don't work.

how do you add add ins like HDTV? How do you know the web address for them?

how do you add add ins like HDTV? How do you know the web address for them?

Just search Google for the addon you want plus kodi, there's  usually plenty of options to pick from on how to install specific  ones.

what time does PLP start? also Webbo i will grab that app later. it show american TV streams of the shows? want to watch the ads in the superbowl tomorrow.

Tbh I didn't look at the streams just saw the games listed.