Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Apparently the buffering is down to PLP and not the add-ons.

That wouldn't surprise me I paid for PLP last season before I discovered kodi and every 2 or 3 game weeks they would have a problem

Not so much buffering as such but would be a poor picture or the sound would be distorted or wouldn't match the action

They was constantly having to apologise on Twitter to complaints

Got the source?

Edit- Just installed it. Seems pretty decent actually.

Hmm is that a Kodi addon or something. Doesn't make it clear how you actually watch it.

Edit- Just installed it. Seems pretty decent actually.

Hmm is that a Kodi addon or something. Doesn't make it clear how you actually watch it.

It say IPTV and there's an android download so it must be over the internet but it says free shipping . I can't work it out.

It say IPTV and there's an android download so it must be over the internet but it says free shipping . I can't work it out.

I guess he has to put something for shipping so just shows it as free. It will definitely be a download but I just couldn't work out if its kodi or not. Almost seems too good to be true tbh at that price.

Got wookie on my T3,now along the bottom of the screen it's saying their has been an update from 11th feb.Do i need to install wookie again or are the updates sent through to the box auto?Didn't really want to do a fresh install if it's going to be the same,there's still alot of broken links,but some new thing's i hadn't seen since last weekend watching the Man City game.Any help appreciated!