Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

phoenix. Find phoenix listed in the addons (not the shortcuts) and press the menu button and uninstall. Then go to programs, addon installer and search for phoenix.

Done it.

Thanks Webbo

lol she's alright pal. They're feisty f**kers mind.

Looks like only 1 polish channel on crusader - sport!

Cancelled my Sky last month kinda regretting it now as Kodi has significantly got worse recently due the bandwidths being stretched and apps shutting down, found 1 off castaway but its not great worse than normal SD tv quality

Cancelled my Sky last month kinda regretting it now as Kodi has significantly got worse recently due the bandwidths being stretched and apps shutting down, found 1 off castaway but its not great worse than normal SD tv quality

Get a zgemma jace, its a like for like replacement for sky.

Anybody got one of these? Android MXQ TV box. I'm looking at getting a box instead of my Amazon Firestick. Just wondered if there any good.

MXQ1.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00WIDHWI0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1455470497&sr=8-1π=SX200_QL40&keywords=mxq+tv+box

That's the box I've got. The remote is a bit crap but it works okay.

Anybody got one of these? Android MXQ TV box. I'm looking at getting a box instead of my Amazon Firestick. Just wondered if there any good.MXQ1.jpghttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00WIDHWI0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1455470497&sr=8-1π=SX200_QL40&keywords=mxq+tv+box

Bought one just over a month ago and couldn't recommend more it's been great , bought mine off eBay pre installed with kodi and a keyboard controller as the controller is a bit crap as webbo says , buy from a British seller though if your getting off eBay or you'll be waiting for weeks for it to arrive. I can send you link to my seller if you need