Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Bought one just over a month ago and couldn't recommend more it's been great , bought mine off eBay pre installed with kodi and a keyboard controller as the controller is a bit crap as webbo says , buy from a British seller though if your getting off eBay or you'll be waiting for weeks for it to arrive. I can send you link to my seller if you need

Yeah send us the link and I'll have a gander.

It's only steep if you pay monthly. I have HDTV and it's absolutely bob on.

Sounds promising then, I paid this 17 for a trial so it's not to bad for the month and then I'll decide if I pay for a longer sub or not

How do you go about installing a Zgemma, Strokes?

Zgemma is a satellite box heggsy, you buy the box plug it into your sat feeds and hook up to your router to watch sky like a normal sky box. You can download the sky skin and it's pretty much the same. All you pay for that is £30 a year for a line.

It's only steep if you pay monthly. I have HDTV and it's absolutely bob on.

Fair enough, what's the annual price Larry? Can you send me a link I might take a look, I'm after a bit more user friendly version for my old man he is struggling with the set up I've given him.

Help, The black box build which I really liked has deceased. Whats really buggered me is that, I've just installed another build to try on my setup on the back of an online review. Its not as good as blackbox so I went to revert back only to find the lad who does it is no longer doing it.

So... Besides the beast and Spartan, what builds are you using? Looking for a good all rounder thats easy on the eye.

Thank for any suggestions

Watched it on Valhalla. Fox Sports. Miles better than BT.

Just went to watch a film but all the categories in Exodus are blank. Any ideas?

Also, anyone know any links to watch some Chinese football? Wouldnt mind checking it out.

Edited by Bettsj2

Well I'm fvcked off!

Kodi was working fine last night and has been since I got my box, turned it on today and Kodi has gone back to a fresh start. Everything is gone, royally pissed off

Just download a wizard with all the decent addons on. There are some with NJM, Phoenix, IStream etc

Just download a wizard with all the decent addons on. There are some with NJM, Phoenix, IStream etc

Yeah that is what i was gonna do but I noticed all my addons were still working, so it was a case of just getting it back to how i had it. The only thing that had really gone back to a fresh start was the skin, maybe something to do with cache files

So crisis averted haha