Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I've got a cheap & cheerful box up in the bedroom.  I hadn't switched it on for a few months.  I weren't sure it would even work.

I had never really added much to it apart from fusion.

It still has the Tvaddons logo & not Kodi.  Was using Genesis last night to watch a few things including the latest Better Call Saul.  Not Specto, not Exodus.....the original Genesis & it's working perfectly.

I've been watching footy on Fox Sports 1 and 2 recently via UK Turk.

It's been running great to be fair. Last night in the champions league I struggled to find a good stream but it worked perfect again.

I've been watching footy on Fox Sports 1 and 2 recently via UK Turk.

It's been running great to be fair. Last night in the champions league I struggled to find a good stream but it worked perfect again.

I watched the game on Valhalla and that was on FS1, HD picture. Little bit of buffering second half but hardly noticeable.

The only problem with Exodus is you can't save your series to favourites meaning you have to search everytime. I think they want you to use trackt, which I don't really understand how it works.

Now I thought this, but it links to IMDB so if you log in and like shows on IMDB it adds them to your front page on Exodus

The only problem with Exodus is you can't save your series to favourites meaning you have to search everytime. I think they want you to use trackt, which I don't really understand how it works.

I use trackt I find it really useful on kodi it's effectively a glorified favourites list but you can use on multiple addons

Just give the website a visit http://trakt.tv if you want to know more about it

Edited by jammie82uk

I think I did join about a year ago but I didn't know what to do after that.

I originally used this guide http://howtomediacenter.com/en/the-complete-guide-to-genesis-on-kodi-part-3-genesis-and-trakt/

Its for Genesis but it shows you how to install trakt and has links to alternative addons to Genesis that use trakt