Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Anyone else started using Stealth Streams? Brilliant so far got each match in HD with no buffering

Why have the add on's for kodi turned to s**t? All the HD ones too. Any suggestions fellas?

Yeah the bandwidths have been stretched because more people have found out about Kodi

Stealth is subscription only right? Is it worth the cash?

Yeah its £7 a month, every match I've had so far in HD with no buffering. To me that is well worth £7 a month but on the Kodi Facebook page I was called an idiot for paying that much

Edited by Jace

Yeah its £7 a month, every match I've had so far in HD with no buffering. To me that is well worth £7 a month but on the Kodi Facebook page I was called an idiot for paying that much

Had a look at the sports package, think I'll probably get in when I move into my new flat. Most HD streams are getting to be unwatchable at the minute.

Had a look at the sports package, think I'll probably get in when I move into my new flat. Most HD streams are getting to be unwatchable at the minute.

Yeah its only going to get worse bandwidths are getting more stretched as Kodi gets more popular, £7 is nothing for every Premier League match