Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Can you recommend a cheap box? It's for my stepson as he has no aerial point in the bedroom. Nothing too expensive & must be easy to use as he has learning difficulties.

We do this in our room as the indoor aerial doesn't pick up BBC channels very well. It's not just Kodi, you can download the IPlayers apps onto the box.

This http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sumvision-Android-Cyclone-X4-Streamer/dp/B00P7WI8AA/ref=pd_sim_sbs_23_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=05AST0G0STHJ10V1XNYA looks okay for the money and you know you'll be safe with Amazon.

I've been a right geek lately with Kodi, customizing everything haha. How do you take a screenshot through an Android box? I'll have to share it and show you guys

Edited by Chrisuki

Webbo, once NBC is up and working through a good VPN/DNS service, can I watch City on demand a couple hours after the match? I was planning on subscribing to Premier League Pass so I can watch the match as live once I get back from work, but if this is free (bar VPN/DNS) then it's obviously better than an £84 for the year investment that (reportedly) has a small chance of kicking me off if they find out I'm not in New Zealand.

I honestly don't know. Since they've changed it so you need cable log in details I haven't bothered with it. There is an add on, I can't remember which that does on demand replays but I don't know how soon afterwards.

Been using ip stalker combined with Ivue TV guide but some channels when clicked on ask me to find a stream but nothing comes up in the options, anybody know what addons are compatible with Ivue

Tv player

Not film on

Stream tv box (subscription)

Film on tv.

Been using ip stalker combined with Ivue TV guide but some channels when clicked on ask me to find a stream but nothing comes up in the options, anybody know what addons are compatible with Ivue

Free streams is compatible aswell

Any way of adding a channel as a favourite? And when its match day , whats the best way to find out what channel a game is on?

Thanks Foz

System-settings-appearance-add on shortcuts. Click on that and then you can pick which add ons go on your shortcuts.

As for knowing what channel, you just check out all the likely sources before the match. I'm sure someone will post which add on to use (no live links please).
  • Like 1

Any way of adding a channel as a favourite? And when its match day , whats the best way to find out what channel a game is on?

Thanks Foz

You can search the channels to see if they are showing us here.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/broadcast-schedules.html

For instance on NBC we are on the extra channels, so you will struggle to get a link but we are on Canada's sportsnet world channel, so that's a decent start. You should be able to get the game if you have all the Bein sports channels, but that does have foreign commentary.

Cant get a skysports stream on anything today.

Pheonix, halo, zeus all not working.

Anyone have any of these problems?

Phoenix and zeus aren't working. They're working on Vdub, UK Turk and Robinhood project. Not in HD though.

Edit; Apparently they're having trouble with their server (Phoenix)

Edited by Webbo

Guess it's OK for free TV, but it ain't great quality Larry...& why is it so complicated...

Yeah I got it working OK but its a lot more work than just changing a channel up or down.

Its on demand tv, so its not a fair comparison. Its not really difficult to operate and most things are in 720p at worst. I'm really surprised by your negativity.