Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I have recently created my own loverly build for my Kodi box, which I use to watch any televised football game, and for films and TV. It isn't bloated like those other builds (The Beast, etc) and it is gloriously adorned with LCFC backgrounds too, which is nice.

post-18573-0-65751900-1457694223_thumb.p

It's like Tequila, it makes me happy.

• Like 2

Got a perfectly good stream (PLP) on Valhalla link 1

There's more links on Valhalla but I haven't tried them yet.

Any time I can get a good quality PLP stream these days there's really bad artifacting and colour problems. Does anyone else have this and is there a fix?

Any time I can get a good quality PLP stream these days there's really bad artifacting and colour problems. Does anyone else have this and is there a fix?

Yep, exactly the same. I have an SD stream on d1msport on sportsdevil.

The fix apparently is to turn acceleration off in settings but it don't work for me as everything is in slow mo then, the guy who does the streams on Valhalla has said the best way to watch his streams is via a PC/laptop

The fix apparently is to turn acceleration off in settings but it don't work for me as everything is in slow mo then, the guy who does the streams on Valhalla has said the best way to watch his streams is via a PC/laptop

Cheers - I'm just using my Android box as it has been fine till recently. Will make sure to install everything on the laptop for tomorrow's game, can't be doing with these 140x90 streams - can barely see the ball half the time