Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Yes it finally works, thanks for help lads :)

The only negative I have is that the streams weren't quality, not even the BT sports HD and Sky sports HD the ones I tried.

Still a lot better than the others though

The Sky HD+ streams are much better than the Sky HD streams try them see if that helps, also when a match is on usually they have separate links for the matches too which are usually better quality than the channels are 

Edited by Jace

We watched last nights game on the sky hd channel. The quality is the same as a now tv box that I used to have (sky owned). There was a 10 second pause near the start of the game but otherwise watchable, which with the run in of games being on tv is what I need. Lcfc fox... Glad its sorted fella

I've had no issues at all. Watching the Man City game on some american channel. Despite it being american, th punditry and presenting is far better than BT Sport!

I forgot that was on. Watching it on robocop in 720.

My kodi box was skipping whilst watching footy last night. only for a fraction of a second, but every ten seconds or so.

It was ok when I watched a film later though.

Any suggestions?

there are a lot of add ons that I don't use and was wondering if it was trying to update them in the back ground. should disable them?

My kodi box was skipping whilst watching footy last night. only for a fraction of a second, but every ten seconds or so.

It was ok when I watched a film later though.

Any suggestions?

there are a lot of add ons that I don't use and was wondering if it was trying to update them in the back ground. should disable them?

Dasable them anyway if you dont use them.

Try clearing your cache every so often too. That helped mine no end.

• Like 1

I had too many error messages and apps not working on my kodi so I went on the play store uninstalled it, reinstalled and started from scratch, downloaded a build and so far it's been great, robocop finally works and the bt sports on it is better than on my bt box. lol. The sky links are good too. Big test will be for the footy this Saturday as Valhalla was pixelating badly and was unwatchable before.

Does anyone know where I can watch daredevil season 2 on kodi? Looked at exodus and only has poor quality sd links and salts doesn't seem to be working.

specto-genesis, project free tv

edit; The first two episodes of the season premiered in Paris on March 7, 2016, with the full season of 13 episodes set to be released on Netflix on March 18. - i'm guessing thats usa time, tonight/tomorrow there will be links.

Edited by FantasticMrFuchs

edit; The first two episodes of the season premiered in Paris on March 7, 2016, with the full season of 13 episodes set to be released on Netflix on March 18. - i'm guessing thats usa time, tonight/tomorrow there will be links.

thanks mate found it on specto in HD.

edit; The first two episodes of the season premiered in Paris on March 7, 2016, with the full season of 13 episodes set to be released on Netflix on March 18. - i'm guessing thats usa time, tonight/tomorrow there will be links.

It is also on Putlocker. I have not seen any of them yet are they worth seeing. I was going to watch the pilot but I am too tired.