Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Anyone seen the new Phoenix update? Looks very good and in case anyone is wondering live TV section(ppl) has been changed and it is now under the Phoenix sports vc events section

Does this mean there isn't direct links to games anymore? Because to find the Everton/Arsenal game I had to figure out which channel it was on.

Hi all have been playing around with my m8 box trying to work out how to get the most out of it.

I've discovered somthing called ares wizard it's great it simplifies almost everything you do on the box / kodi.

You can add and remove builds easily, I hope this is useful for Kodi newbies like myself. The wizard is the best way to enjoy your box.

All the installation instructions are on YouTube

Does this mean there isn't direct links to games anymore? Because to find the Everton/Arsenal game I had to figure out which channel it was on.

no there are still direct links to all 3pm games just like before under Phoenix sports vc events section. Watching the arsenal game on there now hardly buffered hopefully the same for our game