Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Same I've watched every game in HD this season and its cost me £7 so far. Best value for money I've ever spent

I assume you need to have a username and password on this stealth streams add-on Jace?

Which means I can use it on multiple platforms I have kodi on at home? Mac/laptop/phone/box etc.

Also earlier on NBCSN they said they got a program about Leicester on tonight if anyones interested in watching it, couldn't work out what time its on though!

I watched the game on that. A bit hit and miss. OK though when the matcg finished and went to the Villa game. The time for that show may have been American tiom. Was it 17.00?

Not listened to RL for a while. Whose doing it now with Stringer?

Lost the station stream that had the City programme. Was it called the Leicester City Story? May do a search.

M.E is still doing it with stringer. He was just on the TV in Ireland as a one off today.

Certainly does seem, reading this thread, like Kodi has gone down hill on the free streams since its become more popular. Please don't take this as a dig or criticism of anyone because I'm simply just interested, but what are peoples reasons for not choosing to pay for an addon and just scratch around for laggy HD or crappy SD streams every week? To me, £150 a year for every sport channel and every BPL game in 1080 HD is just a bargain. Plus all the extra stuff.

Edited by Larry_LCFC

Certainly does seem, reading this thread, like Kodi has gone down hill on the free streams since its become more popular. Please don't take this as a dig or criticism of anyone because I'm simply just interested, but what are peoples reasons for not choosing to pay for an addon and just scratch around for laggy HD or crappy SD streams every week? To me, £150 a year for every sport channel and every BPL game in 1080 HD is just a bargain. Plus all the extra stuff.

I have a bit of a problem with it tbh, it's one thing pinching a free stream but it's another to make money out it. 

I'm not judging anyone and I know I'm a hypocrite but personally I'm not comfortable with it. 

Btw SD is fine for me.

Edited by Webbo

I have a bit of a problem with it tbh, it's one thing pinching a free stream but it's another to make money out it. 

I'm not judging anyone and I know I'm a hypocrite but personally I'm not comfortable with it. 

Btw SD is fine for me.

Yeah that's fair enough. Each to their own. Personally SD drives me mad but I guess I'm just an HD generation lol

Btw SD is fine for me.

Yeah I'm not arsed about high def or not but I get frustrated when things buffer. Even the paid links have the odd issue but it is quite a bit more stable and obviously the added bonus of not having to search for the games. I'm not sure I would pay if I didn't have to talk my dad through it over the phone. It's hard enough doing it with him when it's just 'type in this channel number dad and press ok', imagine talking him through kodi lol.

I was really sceptical of the paid subscription but it really is sweet. The last couple of games I saw before I took it out were dreadful to say the least. Buffering, doing that god awful stutter picture or just a plain crap picture.

The £7 a month stealth stream is excellent.

I'm probably alone but I really like the american coverage opposed to BT/Sky.

Yeah I'm not arsed about high def or not but I get frustrated when things buffer. Even the paid links have the odd issue but it is quite a bit more stable and obviously the added bonus of not having to search for the games. I'm not sure I would pay if I didn't have to talk my dad through it over the phone. It's hard enough doing it with him when it's just 'type in this channel number dad and press ok', imagine talking him through kodi lol.

Kodi is a nightmare when things don't work. I wouldn't fancy trying to explain the fix to anyone. I just play until it works lol

I was really sceptical of the paid subscription but it really is sweet. The last couple of games I saw before I took it out were dreadful to say the least. Buffering, doing that god awful stutter picture or just a plain crap picture.

The £7 a month stealth stream is excellent.

I'm probably alone but I really like the american coverage opposed to BT/Sky.

I'm a fan of NBCSN now. They have some decent analysis. Plus the adverts amuse me. Doesn't seem fair the USA get every BPL game and we don't.

I'm a fan of NBCSN now. They have some decent analysis. Plus the adverts amuse me. Doesn't seem fair the USA get every BPL game and we don't.

I like the adverts. Although the other day one came on for Dominos pizza advertising a really good offer. I was halfway through dialling when I remembered I was watching NBC.

• Like 1