Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Rocket League

The lag on this game is infuriating. Always seems to strike when you're lining a shot up. Just as you're about to hit it you get dragged to the side. One time, I was playing with a different ball. I chased it down pitch wondering why I wasn't being tackled. I scored the ball went in the goal but bounced out like in practice mode and then I saw a replay of a goal at the other end. I must have looked like an right idiot.

Downloaded this on PS4 yesterday with a view to playing it with my son. Can't seem to find a way to play two player (on the same machine)? Seems to be asking for both players to be "signed in" and not even sure this is possible on the same console?

Downloaded this on PS4 yesterday with a view to playing it with my son. Can't seem to find a way to play two player (on the same machine)? Seems to be asking for both players to be "signed in" and not even sure this is possible on the same console?

It is. When you sign the second controller in it wont sign the first one out.

It is. When you sign the second controller in it wont sign the first one out.

Thanks mate. Managed it eventually. My son's account is only a sub account and I couldn't remember the password but once we'd sorted that out it worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got it, considering the game was free i didn't think £3.00 was a bad price for the hours of fun I've had out of it.

Obviously there's nothing major on the dlc just cosmetic changes, but it gives a few more options for the cars. Don't like the new map though. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else bashing this still? I'm absolutely hooked. Nowhere near as good as some people who boss the game but when you dominate the odd game it's great.

Someone said right about picking balls. There are some games where I like to actually stay right back in goal defending and let the other 2/3 online go forward. Chasing is ridiculous unless you KNOW you're the best player by far. Most people I've come across on the servers seem sound too, actually enjoying and not trolling.

Will be a long time before I'm bored of it that's for sure!

Archived