Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Rocket League

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man I love this game when you get teamed with people and you just click.  Been tearing it up for a few matches with a couple of lads who had no objection to me referring to us as Leicester.  Even went 2-0 down in one match and after we pulled the first one back I used the opportunity to type out something like "first rule of Leicester: Don't start until you're 2 down" before getting a goal straight from the next kick off I shit you not.  Went on to win in true LCFC fashion.  Great banter.

Oh man I love this game when you get teamed with people and you just click.  Been tearing it up for a few matches with a couple of lads who had no objection to me referring to us as Leicester.  Even went 2-0 down in one match and after we pulled the first one back I used the opportunity to type out something like "first rule of Leicester: Don't start until you're 2 down" before getting a goal straight from the next kick off I shit you not.  Went on to win in true LCFC fashion.  Great banter.

Jamie Cardy?

Riyad Cahrez?

N'golo Carnté

Carsper Schmeichel?

Leocardo Ulloa?

Shinji Ocarzaki?

...and then you get games where you can't figure out why you're losing 6-0 until your own teammate boosts in a straight line towards your goal to kick the ball straight into the net before you can finish angling yourself to clear it.  Why even play the game if that's how you're going to behave?  What's even the victory condition in the mind of people like that?

• 2 weeks later...

...and then you get games where you can't figure out why you're losing 6-0 until your own teammate boosts in a straight line towards your goal to kick the ball straight into the net before you can finish angling yourself to clear it.  Why even play the game if that's how you're going to behave?  What's even the victory condition in the mind of people like that?

troll.jpg

• 2 months later...

Anyone played the new map? I've had 10-12 games since the update and not got on it yet online, obviously just RNG, but it's sandy if the home screen is anything to go by, does this affect the ball, does it play like it's on sand as in strange bounces, dents in the floor etc or is it just simply cosmetic?

Wasteland? You've probably noticed by now but it wasn't in 'Ranked' mode before. It's been added in the last few days so you should start noticing. The other new maps aren't in Ranked though so if you want to play those go and play Unranked.

Available on xbox one for £15.99 from the 17th if anyone's interested!

Would recommend to anyone, would go so far as to say it's the best £15 I've spent on any computer game. I'll buy all the DLC for this as it's such good value and the developers have been excellent since release.

Does anyone actually know how the promotion system works on the ranked matches?? Been stuck on the same thing for ages now.

Leveling up is painfully slow, to reach any of the high ranks you need to be playing for 6 hours a day minimum. One of my friends is level 48, and has put over 250 hours into the game.

Leveling up is painfully slow, to reach any of the high ranks you need to be playing for 6 hours a day minimum. One of my friends is level 48, and has put over 250 hours into the game.

I was talking about these:

ratings.jpg?resize=350%2C200

Found this link but nobody seems to really know how to get promoted.. http://steamcommunity.com/games/252950/announcements/detail/92689497762318623

I was talking about these:

ratings.jpg?resize=350%2C200

Found this link but nobody seems to really know how to get promoted.. http://steamcommunity.com/games/252950/announcements/detail/92689497762318623

You just win more than you lose, the more matches you win the quicker you'll level. It's fairly similar to before but progress isn't shown now.

Archived