Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Prison architect.

I went through that phase lol I'm happy with it on PC though don't see how you can be as specific on console - unless it has any extra features?

I don't think it's got any extra features tbh, it's got some of the dlc included though. I just find gaming on my laptop a bit of a hassle because I don't have a desk or anything, I usually just play it when I'm in bed so its a bit awkward with a keyboard and mouse. I'll probably end up getting it on console as well just so I can play it with a controller and just sit infront of the tv when I can't be bothered to move.

Discovered the mods section on the steam workshop last night

Was up til 3AM ... ^_^

Any decent ones you'd recommend? I've not booted this up for a while, just got into a decent FM save lol

Any decent ones you'd recommend? I've not booted this up for a while, just got into a decent FM save lol

The one called the snitch finder I found pretty useful last night because it automatically separates your snitch prisoners off to protective custody instead of you having to click on every single prisoner and checking if they are an ex cop or anything. And theres a bunch of ones that make it a bit more realistic in terms of prisoners digging escaping, metal detectors picking up mobile phones and stuff

I was just trying some of the total conversions people have done last night. There's one's that turn the whole game star wars themed and stuff, gonna try some more of them tonight.

Archived