Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

22 hours ago, baker11 said:

How was it tonight? It looked good from some of the shots on tele.

Decent end from us I thought. Was back row so could look down and see, and thought most of our end were trying to get it going. Was a bit disjointed at times, with one side singing one song, the other side another which then quickly led to nothing as people were trying to work out what the other was singing. Decent limbs for all 3 goals tbf, 3rd one especially. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Thought it was fairly disappointing yesterday. Early goal may have killed it, but I was also expecting Brighton's end to be more up for it.

I think the fact that on the pitch we were more than content to just contain them and get the win didn't help.

Guest CityFan 06

Got my hopes up there would be no clappers. Still got goal music as well. Can't help but keep coming back to thinking how poor a fan base + mentality we have become. Add the poznan in there too. 

Edited by CityFan 06

Thought ufs did a decent job of trying to keep it going for 90 mins.

But yes overall not the best.

However we gave ourselves huge shite for not being up for it in Europe bar brugge and if that's all brighton can muster for their 1st ever away in the premier league and on the evidence on the pitch maybe 1 season of it, then I think it just shows how shite and sanitised football atmospheres in general are in England are now days.

Still feel across the board we have one of the better and most positive home supports about at the moment.

If anything it's the aways that need sorting.

• Like 1

Knockaret came and clapped us first before he went over to their fans. The guy clearly still loves us and vice visera. Thought UFS again were embarrassing with their better then you attuide. When Knockaret came on 99% of the stadium were singing " don't sell knockaret" yet they took it upon themselves to start chanting the mahrez song over it. The same mahrez who openly wants to leave aswell ... yeah good one lads :rolleyes:

• Like 1