Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

7 hours ago, Wookie said:

Brighton fans were terrible, "Anthony Knockaert, he left cos you're shit." How did they work that one out? 

I liked it. It was funny.

I don't know why some of our fans are so serious. It was obvious it was a joke.

Had to roll my eyes are people responding on twitter with pictures of us winning the league.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I liked it. It was funny.

I don't know why some of our fans are so serious. It was obvious it was a joke.

Had to roll my eyes are people responding on twitter with pictures of us winning the league.

It was pretty much like us singing champions of England at Burnley. 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

A nonsense chant which made no sense. 

Oh right. Well, we sang that to every former top flight champion which was embarrassing. At Goodison and Anfield was the worse.

I thought the Knockaert song - although made no sense - was funny. They know we won the league.

Edited by Fox92

Listening on stream the knockers singing was nice. Even the commentators commented on how they had heard nothing like it in the history of the PL. It was a bit surreal but you could tell he was and is loved. Don't forget his place was taken by the great Mahrez so we need to sing that mans name as much as we can to let him know we want to keep him.

5 hours ago, promised land said:

I'm not the only one that notices this then?

It's been going on for a few seasons, ever since they've had their own song book, you hear chants start sk4 end and they work across the kop until it reaches their little group where it clashes with them and dies out, we should all unite and sing as one not compete with each other.

The kop happily sings their chants when they spread across so why can't they join in with others? Rewatch the Everton game in full from 2016, from 5 minutes in for about the entire game you hear 'Leicester boys are we' while other songs reverberate around the ground. 

The same SK4 that started 'Champions of England, you'll never sing that' and 'He's won more than you' against Tottenham, Derby, Burnley, West Brom etc. In that instance it's very understandable because it makes us ALL look like ignorant idiots.

8 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

Knockaret came and clapped us first before he went over to their fans. The guy clearly still loves us and vice visera. Thought UFS again were embarrassing with their better then you attuide. When Knockaret came on 99% of the stadium were singing " don't sell knockaret" yet they took it upon themselves to start chanting the mahrez song over it. The same mahrez who openly wants to leave aswell ... yeah good one lads :rolleyes:

To be fair to them they are the ones who constantly sing. When they're going for it on stop sometimes they may not hear people in the back on sk4 trying to start a chant.

when ever a chant from sk4 reaches me (sk2) I always see UFS join in. But the only chants that get started from SK4 really are "Leicester Leicester Leicester" or "come on Leicester come on Leicester" 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

Yes but you're not aloud to say anything bad about UFS because before them we didn't have a atmosphere :rolleyes: I honestly think sometimes they make the atmosphere in the kop worst. Anyone else singing anything else is frowned upon by them. They will never join in and resort to singing about Bertie Mee and Bill Shankly. Ive said it before and say it again. We don't need ultra groups in English football. Should have a singing and standing section yes but we don't need groups because it creates divide in the fan base. 

I fail to see where they've called themselves Ultras at any point. 

Our atmosphere has been appalling ever since leaving Filbert Street and some people are hell bent on insulting some lads for trying and investing alot of their time. 

Sit in SK1 one myself and you don't hear much from other stands because the acoustics in our stadium are poor. This point stands for people sitting in L1 or SK4 not being able to hear the UFS guys. Suppose it's easier to jump to conclusions and bring down anyone making an effort. ?

• Like 2

Do people really think a load of folk who sank a few pints before the game are going to chat between each other during the game and target stopping songs etc? 

Blimey. Songs come, songs go. It's the nature of a crowd. Mahrez was always going to be sang after Knockaert due to their similarities 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Do people really think a load of folk who sank a few pints before the game are going to chat between each other during the game and target stopping songs etc? 

Blimey. Songs come, songs go. It's the nature of a crowd. Mahrez was always going to be sang after Knockaert due to their similarities 

it wasn't after it was in the middle of it and yes sometimes the boys up in that corner do seem a tad precious

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

it wasn't after it was in the middle of it and yes sometimes the boys up in that corner do seem a tad precious

That's a complete lie Jimmy. 

The Mahrez chant started after the Knockaert celebrations concluded. Personally it's shambolic that you seem so offended because Leicester fans wanted to sing about a current Leicester player instead of a previous one. Jeez we're a weird bunch

Just now, Jackubu said:

That's a complete lie Jimmy. 

The Mahrez chant started after the Knockaert celebrations concluded. Personally it's shambolic that you seem so offended because Leicester fans wanted to sing about a current Leicester player instead of a previous one. Jeez we're a weird bunch

I'm in SK2 the Knockaert song was still going when the Mahrez chant started, that's a fact

• Like 1