Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Is L that bad now? I don't hear them but in fairness I didn't really hear Leeds that much from where I am either. Do get a lot of people there saying it's not all that now.

I thought it was decent in SK1 yesterday.

It's honestly so shit compared to even 3 or 4 years ago. People who are there will tell you it's not that bad but it really is.

Plenty still stand but nobody leads the singing and a result there are no songs. WLY is literally about the only song that is sung.

People just go there to give it the big un to away fans and they don't give a **** if the away support is better. They will still point them out as shit despite doing **** all to cheer on LCFC.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

That's the thing though, from SK1 you can't hear the away fans, but when i'm in K1 you cant hear SK1 lol

Also, Leeds fans were good but not half as good as some are making out.

I have not really heard sk1 much from k1 were. I Used to sit heard nothing from the family stand last night, tbf I sit in sk2 now and it's not really great from there ?, like I said atmosphere is shocking all over  the ground three is no were that stand out at the min!! POOR 

Edited by lestajigs

24 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

I have not really heard sk1 much from k1 were. I Used to sit heard nothing from the family stand last night, tbf I sit in sk2 now and it's not really great from there ?, like I said atmosphere is shocking all over  the ground three is no were that stand out at the min!! POOR 

Have you thought about moving to L1/K1/SK1 etc?

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

1 hour ago, Foxin hell said:

Season Ticket is in K1 next to the away fans but usually go up to SK1 for cup games, really enjoyable singing constantly for 90 minutes. If we get through to the Semis the atmosphere in the home leg would be unreal.

You should move to sk1 permantly then :D a lot of people seemed to move up to sk1 tonight cramming the stairs and everyone said they enjoyed the change. Well why not everyone make it perminant and get the KOP rocking again.

59 minutes ago, Nugent said:

Anyone else bump into the 20 or so lads waiting for a scrap on New Walk offering out anyone who looked at them on the walk down to the train station last night? No idea if they were Leeds or Leicester but haven't seen that before, is it half term? 

Yeah, they were all Leicester cause they thought I was Leeds cause I was wearing our white away top and a yellow and blue scarf. Haha

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Have you thought about moving to L1/K1/SK1 etc?

Was in k1 for the last 3 seasons, but moved not for a better atmosphere, but to take my daughter, would defo say it's the best part  from a bad bunch of the ground to sit/stand, like I said I sit sk2, and don't hear much from sk1, certainly not as loud as l1,k1

Edited by lestajigs

47 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

You should move to sk1 permantly then :D a lot of people seemed to move up to sk1 tonight cramming the stairs and everyone said they enjoyed the change. Well why not everyone make it perminant and get the KOP rocking again.

Tbf mate, I sit in Sk2 now  and the  games this season, sk1 Is no better the k and L block 

Edited by lestajigs

2 hours ago, Nugent said:

Anyone else bump into the 20 or so lads waiting for a scrap on New Walk offering out anyone who looked at them on the walk down to the train station last night? No idea if they were Leeds or Leicester but haven't seen that before, is it half term? 

Yeah, they were Leicester.

My season ticket is SK2 and I move around for cup games. Was on the halfway line in the East Stand last night and couldn't believe the amount of tourists around me. No wonder the atmosphere was pony when so many people didn't even support Leicester in the home end.

There's going to be another tifo/mosaic tomorrow as this is our Rememberance Day fixture 

With Sunday’s game also confirmed as the Club’s annual Remembrance Fixture, fans are kindly requested to arrive early in their seats in order to participate in the minute’s silence and mosaic tribute.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/501589/important-information-for-supporters-attending-everton-fixture

If it's anything like last time, should look good

Image result for leicester west brom poppy

• Like 1

Personally I find it a shame that most of the stadium can keep clapping through the entirety of Club Foot (the Kasabian song) and soldier's marching round a pitch, but can't manage more than a few seconds at a time in support of their football team, which is actually what they're there for.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 4

On 25/10/2017 at 13:25, LCFC FOX said:

Is it as easy as just turning up and standing on the stairs? Are the stewards still turning a blind eye? My usual seat is in G1 which I swear gets quieter every week, so shares the concourse with part of SK1 but I've not been brave enough to try it yet 

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

Is it as easy as just turning up and standing on the stairs? Are the stewards still turning a blind eye? My usual seat is in G1 which I swear gets quieter every week, so shares the concourse with part of SK1 but I've not been brave enough to try it yet 

I'm second row from the back and on the aisle in SK1, I usually stand in the aisle as I prefer it to being behind my seat. Haven't had stewards up there trying to clear the aisle for at least 18 months I reckon, so you'll be fine if you come up!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Personally I find it a shame that most of the stadium can keep clapping through the entirety of Club Foot (the Kasabian song) and soldier's marching round a pitch, but can't manage more than a few seconds at a time in support of their football team, which is actually what they're there for.

The amount of people clapping along to the marching band really was tragic.