Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frank_mckenzie

Black ops 3

Bound to be same old same old again. COD is just getting beyond boring now.

I will probably still buy it though lol

Nail on the head. Just like Fifa every year, i'll give donate my 45 quid, play it for 3 weeks before never playing it again. 

I dont mind the cod's. The games remind you of McDonald. Consistent in quality, you no what your going to get and it will always taste the same.

I was a big Call of Duty player up until MW2 but after that I became bored although I still end up buying them in the hope I might get back into it. I have already brought my son the Xbox version on the store so he can get access to the beta so will probably just have a go on his account 

• 2 weeks later...

It's nothing like the first black ops, too many jumping in the sky and skidding along walls for my liking. Bring back when all you had were guns and grenades

The jumping isn't nearly as bad as in AW. I quite enjoyed the beta.

Still miss the modern warfare setting though, or original black ops.

The beta wasn't too bad.

But I just know it'll be one of those games i'll buy, play for a weekend or so and not bother. Like the last cod.

• 1 month later...

Archived