Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frank_mckenzie

Black ops 3

There needs to be some sort of forum I can join so I can play with players who want to play the objective. Fed up of going into domination and no one goes for the flags!

A bit like the camping bastards who play Team Deathmatch as if there playing Search and Destroy.

Do players still do that?

I find this impossible to camp on. It's so easy to get flanked with people running up walls and shit, and the spawn points are messed up too - numerous times I will spawn in the middle of a gunfight and get killed, or in front of an enemy running (I watch kill cam and you can see my guy appear from nothing and the guy probably thinks wtf and then kills me)

I find this impossible to camp on. It's so easy to get flanked with people running up walls and shit, and the spawn points are messed up too - numerous times I will spawn in the middle of a gunfight and get killed, or in front of an enemy running (I watch kill cam and you can see my guy appear from nothing and the guy probably thinks wtf and then kills me)

FFS they still haven't fixed spawnkilling?!

All they need to do is spawn you away from enemies or if that's not possible, make the player spawning invisible for a few seconds while they find cover

I am desperate for a new gen console world war 2 game. It could be incredible. I find this futuristic shit incredibly boring.

World at War is still my favourite COD game. The online matches i had with my mates were incredible. Would love a next gen WW2 game also.

There needs to be some sort of forum I can join so I can play with players who want to play the objective. Fed up of going into domination and no one goes for the flags!

You play ps4? I average around 6-8 caps a game, and hate people who use objectives to purely get kills - f**k off back to TDM.

Anyone else having major issues on the PS4? Won't let me connect to the online services at all. Keeps kicking me out back to the home screen

I do mate but when I close application and open it again it does the trick. Do you have a problem with lobby's having surplus players?

I do mate but when I close application and open it again it does the trick. Do you have a problem with lobby's having surplus players?

Yeah loads of lobby's show more players than slots available.

I'm doing the close application and re-open it and I have to go through this cycle 3-4 times before being allowed in, and then sometimes it will kick me as soon as I enter the game :(

Yeah loads of lobby's show more players than slots available.

I'm doing the close application and re-open it and I have to go through this cycle 3-4 times before being allowed in, and then sometimes it will kick me as soon as I enter the game :(

I have to do it a couple of times to :( Do you get an error code like abc..:&sjdudijrf.wzyz. ?

Not played a cod since black ops 2 & I'm utterly dreadful at this. Too much jumping about. Like I need it to be harder to kill people.

I've not played Black Ops 3 yet but I've always found if you're struggling for kills and getting killed left right and centre, go all-out stealth (silencers, anti-UAV perks) until you're more familiar with the maps and how other people play. Don't sprint unless you need to or throw flash bangs etc about as this will also give your position away. Another tip - play domination, head straight for point B, hide and chuck a grenade or two at the base. Usually gets you a kill or two and if you then capture point B you'll be onto the killstreak rewards, depending on what you've got active

Baffles me that they get away with putting pretty much the same game out every year. Even the trailers have been the same the last couple of times, some fat bloke running round the maps to the sound of some 80s rock band with the underlying "There's a soldier in all of us" theme. As long as people enjoy themselves I guess... 

• 3 months later...

Just got this last night - by far the worst COD to date and I'm including WAW and Ghosts in that, utter dogshit. Feel like I'm navigating a 50 stone shut-in around, the jump-boost mechanic is horrible and floaty, no strafe-boosting, no anti-UAV perk until level 38, crappy general feel (aimed at 6 year olds), why has it gone from armies vs militia to really camp superheroes? Dreadful, can't wait to trade it in for anything else

Just got this last night - by far the worst COD to date and I'm including WAW and Ghosts in that, utter dogshit. Feel like I'm navigating a 50 stone shut-in around, the jump-boost mechanic is horrible and floaty, no strafe-boosting, no anti-UAV perk until level 38, crappy general feel (aimed at 6 year olds), why has it gone from armies vs militia to really camp superheroes? Dreadful, can't wait to trade it in for anything else

This was my initial reaction... then I started having great fun. It's more like playing Unreal Tournament than COD4 so if you're after a more adult military shooter then you should completely give up with COD and play Battlefield.

But as a stand alone game? I'm actually having great fun.

Forget ghost, it's rubbish, it's been nerfed to hell to stop corner campers abusing it. UAVs don't last long and are easily shot down anyway. Just carry a launcher instead of running ghost.

The bright colours and silly camos are annoying at first but I barely notice them now and the "super heroes" are a bit daft but the abilities are a nice touch imo.

I'd say it's the best in the series since the first black ops, personally, but like I said - with the caveat that you accept it's no longer a tactical shooter on any level. lol

Ahhhh maybe I'll give it a bit more time. Just seems a shame as I got such a good first impression off Advanced Warfare and this feels like a massive step back for the series. Reading into it, Ghost Perk keeps you off the map as long as you're moving which seems a good idea to deter campers - I tend to run around a lot so would probably benefit from it, just don't understand why it's not unlocked until level 38 as it's always been one you unlock right away

No Lightweight perk either, why why why

Guest CityFan 06

Getting this game for a friend hopefully at some point, is it any good? Do zombies feature in this game? I'm no expert on this game/genre and he told me he wants the COD without the zombies, I presume this is the one?

Don't know how financially viable that'd be - I loved COD4:MW when it first came out but going back to it recently the multiplayer is incredibly basic, a straight-up remake might not really take off

Surprised they have never released the full map packs of the classic CODs as DLC for any of the newer ones though, just the odd one here and there. Some of the Modern Warfare maps would have been really well suited to the later games, really well designed

Getting this game for a friend hopefully at some point, is it any good? Do zombies feature in this game? I'm no expert on this game/genre and he told me he wants the COD without the zombies, I presume this is the one?

Zombies is one of the modes, I think all the COD games now feature this mode (or Ghosts' Extinction, which is essentially the same thing).

If you want it for Xbox One by any chance, I'll sell it for £25 - can't see it anywhere for that price

Ahhhh maybe I'll give it a bit more time. Just seems a shame as I got such a good first impression off Advanced Warfare and this feels like a massive step back for the series. Reading into it, Ghost Perk keeps you off the map as long as you're moving which seems a good idea to deter campers - I tend to run around a lot so would probably benefit from it, just don't understand why it's not unlocked until level 38 as it's always been one you unlock right away

No Lightweight perk either, why why why

The lack of lightweight is a shame, I was moaning about that last night.

Ghost is completely broken because by "moving" they mean sprinting so unless you're running melee and constantly at full tilt it's useless.

I've seen next to nobody use it.

All the perks I use are low level. Tracker is nice, as is sixth sense and hard wired is a must.

Guest CityFan 06

Don't know how financially viable that'd be - I loved COD4:MW when it first came out but going back to it recently the multiplayer is incredibly basic, a straight-up remake might not really take off

Surprised they have never released the full map packs of the classic CODs as DLC for any of the newer ones though, just the odd one here and there. Some of the Modern Warfare maps would have been really well suited to the later games, really well designed

Zombies is one of the modes, I think all the COD games now feature this mode (or Ghosts' Extinction, which is essentially the same thing).

If you want it for Xbox One by any chance, I'll sell it for £25 - can't see it anywhere for that price

Hi, cheers for letting me know, appreciate that.

I'll probably just stick to that site you gave me in regards to buying COD III which compares all the deals etc. Thanks though :thumbup:  

Archived