Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joedawg

Tom Lawrence to Blackburn on loan.

In all honesty if we do let him go on loan I think we need another winger to come in ourselves. He needs to play football and progress as there's talent there but so far it's not really worked out for him with us, he's not quite PL class.

Pearson I don't think actually knew what this blokes best position was... He needs a full season out on loan to kick start his development again. There must be a talent there because Man Utd raved about him.

Rotherham fans seem to rave about him also after his loan last season, just never seen the quality in a Leicester shirt

We are the equivalent of Napoli fans and Inler with him IMO.

For our level he's not quite good enough (at least yet), but for a club like Rotherham he would be a great signing.

It's all about perspective and where your club is on the football ladder.

Pearson I don't think actually knew what this blokes best position was... He needs a full season out on loan to kick start his development again. There must be a talent there because Man Utd raved about him.

Rotherham fans seem to rave about him also after his loan last season, just never seen the quality in a Leicester shirt

Yeah, funny that someone who's only ever played reserve football or been out in loan in the lower leagues doesn't make an instant impact in the Premier League. Wonder why that is?

Cannot comment on his ability as I don't watch the reserves and I'm certainly not judging him on his handful of first team appearances. But to progress he needs to play competitively and if that means another loan deal then so be it.

He definatley needs a full season out on loan in the championship.

Would prefer him to go to a better side than Rotherham though

Better sides have better players. He was at Yeovil last time IIRC? Unfortunately there isn't much evidence he's kicked on since.

Would like to see him get Premier League experience, being used as a substitute or in case of injury...

But if the club thinks this is best for his development, and we can get in another attacking midfielder, then I won't complain.

He looked absolutely terrible every time he appeared for us. Would need to improve beyond recognition to ever get close to playing for us again you'd think. Would consider getting rid full stop if he impresses somewhere on loan.

He looked absolutely terrible every time he appeared for us. Would need to improve beyond recognition to ever get close to playing for us again you'd think. Would consider getting rid full stop if he impresses somewhere on loan.

Why would you get rid if he impressed?

This unfortunately.

Came with such glowing reports from Utd fans but he looks bad.

Why would you get rid if he impressed?

cus he would be worth something then.. at present we'd do well to get a twix and some monster munch for him

Let's not jump to conclusions based on a few appearances at a time when we were losing left, right and centre. We all wrote Harry Kane and Jesse Lingard off after a few games for us and Kane is now lethal and Lingard has done well everywhere he's been since. He's obviously got some ability has Lawrence.

Let's not jump to conclusions based on a few appearances at a time when we were losing left, right and centre. We all wrote Harry Kane and Jesse Lingard off after a few games for us and Kane is now lethal and Lingard has done well everywhere he's been since. He's obviously got some ability has Lawrence.

How do you know what sort of ability he has out of interest? 

How do you know what sort of ability he has out of interest? 

Any one who scores a goal like this, regardless of level and opposition has something about them. He's only 21, I don't see why you've completely wrote him off? I'm not heralding him as the second coming of George Best but lets give him a chance before deciding he's destined for the scrap heap.

https://youtu.be/72ZaOYRlQac

Archived