Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joedawg

Tom Lawrence to Blackburn on loan.

I disagreed with the anti-Lawrence then, and still disagree, think the lad has bounds of potential and should be given time and loans, Rotherham is a good fit, they struggle, have to counter and are not expected to do well, little bit like Leicester.

Hope he does well there.

I disagreed with the anti-Lawrence then, and still disagree, think the lad has bounds of potential and should be given time and loans, Rotherham is a good fit, they struggle, have to counter and are not expected to do well, little bit like Leicester.

Hope he does well there.

Amen. And it seems that Ranieri also noticed Lawrence's qualities soon after taking over for Pearson.

People seriously shooting Lawrence down considering he's hardly featured. A handful of games and all of a sudden he's crap?

He's still young, has the potential to grow into a decent footballer if given the game time required and to be played in his natural position.

A loan move is definitely good for both parties. He needs to play, unfortunately for him we don't have the time to give him that atm.

Unfortunately he has not played enough 1st team football I dont know how much of it is true or if its just idle gossip but im under the impression that Blackburn are interested in loaning him!

I think they are a better team for him to learn at then Rotherham he could learn alot off jordan Rhodes with his movement and goal scoring ability

Thought Blackburn are under a transfer embargo?

As far as im aware there not but the transfer embargo mean they cant buy players they can loan players as long as they dont pay over a certain amount of the players wages

Thats why ben hamer came back to us 2 days after he went on loan to forest cus the arrangements for how much forest was putting towards his wages was over the allowance!

Says nothing about being able to recall. Think we need another quality winger then... If only we had Knockaert.

Would have liked Lawrence to stay and get some time from off the bench, but lets hope he can earn a starting place there and gets plenty of experience.

Says nothing about being able to recall. Think we need another quality winger then... If only we had Knockaert.

Would have liked Lawrence to stay and get some time from off the bench, but lets hope he can earn a starting place there and gets plenty of experience.

He wouldn't even get on the bench

I dont know why people keep saying he would be good cover for the bench he needs a full season in the championship playing every week!

We have cover for the wings mahrez and albrighton can play on both wings and then you have schlupp and fuchs that can cover the left as well

Pearson I don't think actually knew what this blokes best position was... He needs a full season out on loan to kick start his development again. There must be a talent there because Man Utd raved about him.

before selling him for £1 million

I've seen very little of him to be fair, but he was brought in under the previous management which was different. Lets face it, NP was a slow burner building things for the future, it seems we've changed tack and bought better and more established players who are ready to slot in. I think TL may have been one for the future but he needs games which he won't get at city right now. Any move was gonna be good for the lad, and i wish him well and hope he comes back and proves me wrong.

Archived