Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joedawg

Tom Lawrence to Blackburn on loan.

Can't believe this anti-Lawrence chat!

He's been highly regarded by Rotherham fans after his spell there where he played well, managed to get some assists and scored an important goal for them, but showed his quality on the wings as a tricky man to handle. Didn't impress too much with us, but he had three games, did alright in the win vs Villa, not great vs Stoke though he came on under immense pressure from the fans and he wasn't a standout poor performer, because we were shit that game full stop. And the game vs Newcastle, he started out wide but had to play CM from the 30th due to an injury iirc, the remainder which he handled quite well considering; a game we also won.

Please just show him support he has bags of potential and if we don't utilise it in the future somebody else will. Rotherham very much wanted him permanently; wonder if Blackburn will feel the same way at the end of the season, my suspicion would be yes.

^Almost all of his touches for us (excluding the FA Cup game). At the very end of the Hull game Morgan came off for Nugent, so he was covering the defense too.

Really can't understand why people don't see anything in him. Yeah, he's made a few bad touches, but I bet Mahrez did too when he was 21.

^Almost all of his touches for us (excluding the FA Cup game). At the very end of the Hull game Morgan came off for Nugent, so he was covering the defense too.

Really can't understand why people don't see anything in him. Yeah, he's made a few bad touches, but I bet Mahrez did too when he was 21.

You can see in that video the Villa game was tough for all the players, lots of misplaced passes and poor movement but i think Lawrence did alright and was quite unlucky to not get an assist. Give him the season on loan and then he should be ready next season to be pushing into the first team, championship clubs are after him so he is not too far off.

Archived