Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Anyone ever been on a TV show?

An interview on East Mids Today or whatever the equivalent was back when I was about 10 lol.

Been recognizable in the background for MOTD a fair few times (as I'm sure we all have)

Interviewed for ESPN and Sky Sports (twice)

Got to auditioning for Bear Grylls' 'The Island', but didn't get on. I was actually gutted about that :(

An interview on East Mids Today or whatever the equivalent was back when I was about 10 lol.

Been recognizable in the background for MOTD a fair few times (as I'm sure we all have)

Interviewed for ESPN and Sky Sports (twice)

Got to auditioning for Bear Grylls' 'The Island', but didn't get on. I was actually gutted about that :(

Ohhhh, you're not one of them people who shoots down to a football ground when something has happened are you? 

They're right doughnuts mate. 

Don't think so, sister asked Boyzone a question on Live & Kicking once, Dad was seen getting out a car with Jack Straw on the news, and one of my uncle's was interviewed about his landscaping at a park he was working on but that's as close to televisual fame as I get.

I haven't but I still laugh about when my brother got interviewed about a murder over the road. He was cleaning his car and wearing old clothes so looked like a right tramp.

Proper cheered everyone up, it did.

Edit: he was being interviewed for East Midlands Today, not by the old bill, I hasten to add

Archived