Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Anyone ever been on a TV show?

Been interviewed twice for news, one was for S4c, they thought I spoke Welsh and asked me a load of questions, I got bore da and penblwydd hapus in before they buggered off to someone else, other time was some random hot Russian news presenter asking me about the Tottenham Court Road bomb and I just stared at her tits while chatting bollocks

I actually wrote to Jim'll Fix It. Wanted to train with LCFC.

He never wrote back as I guess he was to busy Fixing It for himself with other kids.

I wrote to Jim'll when I was a nipper asking to be a cowboy for the day, never heard back but now i'm a builder and living the dream so have that Savile you nonce.

my brother in law is on BBC news quite regualarly, gets interviewed about political situations around the world (most recently some president getting kidnapped somewhere). closest ive got was just visable on MOTD once and was in the paper when I helped save some blokes life outside soar point (he was drowning and i did CPR) and when the bar i ran got knocked over at gun point.

There was a Sunday lunchtime magazine program (something like "Here and Now") which came and filmed a group of us at Hazel Street School making Pitta Bread. Originally I was front row with a few lines to say, pretty much star of the piece, but under the hot lights I passed out and caused a delay in filming. Take 2, same happened again. They took me outside for air but then said they'd carry on without me. I balled my eyes out so they compromised and on the broadcast take I am in the back row, no lines, being propped up by another kid hidden behind me whilst I stare at the camera looking spaced out. Infamy, infamy (they've all got it.....). Not exactly a BAFTA lifetime achievement award winner but there's still time.

There's one that may be on TV one day as an outtake, on way to a match at Filbert Street opposite the souvenir shop I bumped into the side of someone and sent them flying, I looked across and there was a cameraman facing me and then down at the ground as Garth Crooks picked himself up, Mic in hand, dusting down his suit . "Sorry mate!" I said to the guy who had survived years of Terry Butcher and co but couldn't match my physical presence. Chants of "Cheat Fell over" did't go down too well with him.

Been a blob in the background on MOTD a few times past season.

Got a silver ticket during deal or no deal audition but still waiting to hear wether I get a gold ticket.

Would live to go on countdown, think I'd be good and also it's my dream to meet Rachel Riley

Been a blob in the background on MOTD a few times past season.

Got a silver ticket during deal or no deal audition but still waiting to hear wether I get a gold ticket.

Would live to go on countdown, think I'd be good and also it's my wet dream to meet Rachel Riley

Fixed.

Archived