Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Anyone ever been on a TV show?

Been a blob in the background on MOTD a few times past season.

Got a silver ticket during deal or no deal audition but still waiting to hear wether I get a gold ticket.

Would live to go on Rachel Riley it's my dream

Fixed

Been a blob in the background on MOTD a few times past season.

Got a silver ticket during deal or no deal audition but still waiting to hear wether I get a gold ticket.

Would live to go on countdown, think I'd be good and also it's my dream to meet Rachel Riley

Silver ticket gold ticket what a load of dog shit. Dog shit TV show for dog shit iq people.

Got interviewed by nathalie Jackson at forest away years ago for east mids today, was only about 12.

Then Clive Clark had that heart attack at half time and they never aired my interview

What a selfish bastard.

Ohhhh, you're not one of them people who shoots down to a football ground when something has happened are you? 

They're right doughnuts mate. 

Haha I'm most certainly not one of those numpties, but thanks for your concern! They were at Grace Road and Twickenham

Was on a one off documentary called Football's Foreign Legion that was broadcast in about 2000. Was filmed chatting to Kevin Keegan and Alan Hansen.

Also been in the audience for Mastermind and been in the background several times on MOTD, EMT and whatever the shitty ITV local news is called.

Been on the local TV news a few times, mostly in long shot at various "dramatic" incidents, such as the collapse of the scaffolding in Charles St.

Oh, and my response car was on TV after the pikey traveller shit attack.

Archived