Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Anyone ever been on a TV show?

I was on a reality TV show called Gears and Tears on BBC 1 back in 2010. Was also on the Weakest Link and a brief cameo in a film called Top Dog.

Ah that was brilliant.Was it the Smiths and Wainmans/ Waymans.Remember a driver from Leicester.Was that you?or were you in the background?

• 3 weeks later...

Not really TV, but me and my dad won a Fly Emirates ticket upgrade competition at Trent Bridge a few years ago, last time England held the world t20. We got interviewed on camera by Chappers (the bloke off MOTD 2). He told us it would be on TV somewhere but god knows if it ever was.

I was in the Hunstanton Searls caravan park brochure back when I was a young'en as well.

Ha. Great thread. Chris Evans TGI Friday - mid-late 90,s. Was in the bar area. It was a genuine bar and free. Stood chatting with Michael Palin just before he came on. Got pissed telling Danny Baker how grateful we were for Kasey Keller. He got bored eventually. :) And chatting up 'Gorgeous Girl' - who really wasn't!! "Somewhat weighty girl" would have been more accurate. Says Johnny Depp, here!!

• 2 weeks later...

Had an audition for Tipping Point last week at a hotel. I must say it was all very low budget. We had to answer some general knowledge questions of which I will have got around 16/25 or so correct.

Many of the people there had been on numerous shows and one guy in particular started doing terrible impressions when asked to talk on camera about himself for 2 minutes.

I will let you all know if I make it through but I doubt it as my knowledge score will be down towards the bottom of the group.

Had an audition for Tipping Point last week at a hotel. I must say it was all very low budget. We had to answer some general knowledge questions of which I will have got around 16/25 or so correct.

Many of the people there had been on numerous shows and one guy in particular started doing terrible impressions when asked to talk on camera about himself for 2 minutes.

I will let you all know if I make it through but I doubt it as my knowledge score will be down towards the bottom of the group.

Surely they won't be picking whoever answered the most questions right? Good luck mate

Having seen Tipping Point that's probably a plus point for you.

Mentioned it in another thread, but was a guest on Baker & Kelly's VSPO (BT sport) last year. Also did studio punditry for Sports Tonight Live's coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa when they had the rights a few years ago.

Back in July I did the International feed commentary for a friendly between Lechia Gdańsk and Wolfsburg, which was shown in the UK on BT Sport. Also done radio interviews on talksport, Radio 4, Radio 5 Live, Sky Sports News.

Archived