Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Vardy called up for England!

EnglandHart, Clyne, Smalling, Cahill, Shaw, Milner, Shelvey, Delph, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sterling, Rooney

Subs: Stones, Butland, Walcott, Jagielka, Carrick, Barkley, Kane, Mason, Vardy, Gibbs, Heaton

England: Hart, Clyne, Smalling, Cahill, Shaw, Milner, Shelvey, Delph, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sterling, Rooney

Subs: Stones, Butland, Walcott, Jagielka, Carrick, Barkley, Kane, Mason, Vardy, Gibbs, Heaton

Just looking at our starting lineup and I wonder how sad english football has become even if vardy was starting. Doesn't exactly scream out decent lol. Its depressing at best. A few pints might calm my nerves and allow me not to give a fook.

I will be watching more for interest in how Inler does rather than for England's sake, that doesn't mean I want England to lose/Switzerland to win, but it does show how much I give a fuck about England in the fact that if neither Vardy or Inler were involved I probably wouldn't bother watching the match or even care about it for that matter.

I will be watching more for interest in how Inler does rather than for England's sake, that doesn't mean I want England to lose/Switzerland to win, but it does show how much I give a fuck about England in the fact that if neither Vardy or Inler were involved I probably wouldn't bother watching the match or even care about it for that matter.

Probably because we're qualified.

If it was a crucial match that England had to win then of course I would support them. Seeing how they are ready through, I rather see a leicester player do well. Dont get why this is such an issue

Club before country :thumbup:

Pretty much how I feel. Wouldn't mind if England lost aslong as Inler doesn't pick up an injury.

Probably because we're qualified.

Not really, i've said it time and time again, I generally don't give a fuck about the England national team or International football for that matter, I'll jump on the bandwagon when it comes to tournament time but that's usually because i've got withdrawal symptoms and it's better than nothing.

As for pointless friendlies and qualifiers (And yes I understand we need the qualifiers in order for tournaments/qualify for tournaments - the clue is in the name lol) I really couldn't give a fuck, they simply 'get in the way' as far as i'm concerned.

However, England v Scotland whenever that is, I will be up for that one, only because of my dislike of Scotland though! :crylaugh:

Play all attack vs San Marino

Plays Vardy

Play counter-attacking game vs Switzerland

Doesn't play Vardy

Good thinking Woy!

Why would we be playing a counter attacking game against Switzerland at home?

Not really, i've said it time and time again, I generally don't give a fuck about the England national team or International football for that matter, I'll jump on the bandwagon when it comes to tournament time but that's usually because i've got withdrawal symptoms and it's better than nothing.

As for pointless friendlies and qualifiers (And yes I understand we need the qualifiers in order for tournaments/qualify for tournaments - the clue is in the name lol) I really couldn't give a fuck, they simply 'get in the way' as far as i'm concerned.

However, England v Scotland whenever that is, I will be up for that one, only because of my dislike of Scotland though! :crylaugh:

Do you think England are better than Wales?

Cas we fakcin ahhhhh mate!

England: Hart, Clyne, Smalling, Cahill, Shaw, Milner, Shelvey, Delph, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sterling, Rooney

That is the worst England squad I've ever seen it really is. Long gone are the days of being spoilt for choice with a squad amongst the best in world football. Not so long ago the England 11 would have been as follows:

Seaman

Neville

Terry

Ferdinand

Cole

Beckham

Lampard

Gerrard

Scholes

Heskey

Owen

The above team would tear our current team apart. What the hell happened to English football?

Archived