Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Vardy called up for England!

That is the worst England squad I've ever seen it really is. Long gone are the days of being spoilt for choice with a squad amongst the best in world football. Not so long ago the England 11 would have been as follows:

Seaman

Neville

Terry

Ferdinand

Cole

Beckham

Lampard

Gerrard

Scholes

Heskey

Owen

The above team would tear our current team apart. What the hell happened to English football?

Hate to be a pedantic cvnt but Seaman was finished before Terry made his debut.

Hodgson is tactically inept.

No he's not.

Tactically he's probably the best manager we've had since 1998.

This is a man who took a dogshit England team to within a penalty shootout of the euro 2012 semi final (after about 8 weeks in charge) and Fulham to a UEFA Cup final with Bobby Zamora up front.

If anything it's the personnel he selects rather than the tactics that get my goat.

No he's not.

Tactically he's probably the best manager we've had since 1998.

This is a man who took a dogshit England team to within a penalty shootout of the euro 2012 semi final (after about 8 weeks in charge) and Fulham to a UEFA Cup final with Bobby Zamora up front.

If anything it's the personnel he selects rather than the tactics that get my goat.

I'm just baffled as to how he can do some of those things yet after three years in charge here still not look like we've got a single clue how to attack.

I'm just baffled as to how he can do some of those things yet after three years in charge here still not look like we've got a single clue how to attack.

Woy may have benefitted from the fact other euro teams arent so sexy these days. Even if we had a top manager indont think anyone else could do much better with the talent we currently have.

Woy may have benefitted from the fact other euro teams arent so sexy these days. Even if we had a top manager indont think anyone else could do much better with the talent we currently have.

I'm still not entirely convinced he's picking the team.

Poor game so far from England

No urgency, know it's not needed but some of these players have to make an impression for the Euros and they are not eg Milner,chamberlain.

On the plus point Inler seems decent, range of passing looks nice.

Vardy could inject a much needed direct running and pace.

Probably because you've got too much pressure on the manager to select 11 names rather than an effective team - England will be dull with any manager until dropping big names isn't akin to signing your own P45.

Archived