Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
what?

Dwight Tiendalli - free agent

+1's are so hard to get! In my 90+ posts I think I've had two. Granted I am not the funniest nor most interesting man on the planet but law of averages says you get more than '1 in 45', even if its the odd click in error.

When we loose a game and the meltdown begins perhaps +1's will be more abundant? :D   :)

you got 40 mate, if you hover over your name above your picture it tells you how many you get  :thumbup:

+1's are so hard to get! In my 90+ posts I think I've had two. Granted I am not the funniest nor most interesting man on the planet but law of averages says you get more than '1 in 45', even if its the odd click in error.

When we loose a game and the meltdown begins perhaps +1's will be more abundant? :D   :)

you got 40 mate, if you hover over your name above your picture it tells you how many you get  :thumbup:

Well I never! Is that really what that number is?! 40 is an incredible amount! I'm almost 1 goal every two games!!     #bestdayever 

Saw him play in the prem for Swans a couple of seasons back. Looked solid enough at RB. No obvious errors made. He's got a couple of caps for the Dutch too.

Looks a better squad member and upgrade from Simpson. Ship Simpson out on loan, offer a this guy a year contract with a possible extension, should he perform.

Mate you get one rep for every 2.5 posts you make, compare that to my 1 in 4.  And I'm a really funny great guy.

Mate you get one rep for every 2.5 posts you make, compare that to my 1 in 4.  And I'm a really funny great guy.

The big questions though:

Were they all in the league?

And were any of them penalties?

40 in 90 odd posts - good going that.

Is it wrong / sad that I feel oddly proud about all this? I feel like a young Wayne Rooney. Showing a lot of promise early on yet probably destined to destroy it all by getting all cocky and starting a transfer rumour thread in the wrong section!! 

When this happens guys feel free to remind my of what I could have been. 

Anyway back to the point. Still not keen on signing someone effectively paid off by his former club. 

Archived